PDA

View Full Version : New theme for 1.0...

mugwumpr
04-16-2009, 11:58 PM
I see this on the Themes page: you can install a new theme to your site using the theme installation form below

but I don't have any "form below". Am I missing something? Or, rather, what am I missing?

:(

BMR777
04-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Does your theme manager look like the attached screenshot?

Scroll down to the "Install a Theme" section. Or if that doesn't appear let me know which browser you are using. Also, try re-uploading the admin.php file and see if that helps at all.

Brandon

mugwumpr
04-17-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm missing everything below the theme chooser dropdown when I use Chrome, but I can see everything from your screenshot when I view the same page in FF. Velly intellesting....

I wonder what else I haven't been seeing? ;)

I've attached a shot of the Chrome view. [attachment=165]

BMR777
04-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Very odd. I tested in Firefox and Internet Explorer and it works fine, so it looks like Chrome is the odd man out.

I'll have to look over this again and see if I missed any HTML or anything, or it could just be Chrome.

Brandon

mugwumpr
04-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Chrome seems to be built more along the lines of Safari than IE or FF. At work whenever we have a problem with something it seems to split along those lines. IE & FF do similar things, as to Chrome and Safari. I haven't seen any other oddities yet; just that one.