PDA

View Full Version : Waah...Cannot connect to MySQL D:

3catfish3
04-26-2009, 02:12 PM
*put my config.php information here with my password and DB name and everything D:*

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/a4185457/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 13

Free Web Hosting
Error connecting to MySQL :( WAAAH WHEN I WILL GET THIS THING!!! Pwease help ;_;

This is what shows up. (sorry about: ''Error connecting to MySQL :( WAAAH WHEN I WILL GET THIS THING!!! Pwease help ;_;'' I just messed up the script a little bit for my own fun :p But it didn't work even before I changed it. )
Why in the eaarthhh it's showing by config.php text with my password and username there D: Sorry,I am a newbie with PHP,don't understand ANYTHING :p

Xius
04-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Uh, did you use the install script included in the new package? I think it's located at /install.php (?)

Either that or your username/password/host are wrong.

3catfish3
04-26-2009, 02:37 PM
*feels noobish* umm,now what should I do?I opened install.php, should I edit something?

BMR777
04-26-2009, 03:40 PM
On your site go to /install/index.php and run the installer. It will walk you through the setup process.

Blue Icebox
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
As you are using 000webhost, you gotta create a database user and password and name and find the server first! then using that information, go to your /install/ and copy paste all that junk on there. Then it won't make that terrible note again!

If you don't know how to create one, click on MySql next to phpMyAdmin and create it! After entering your junk into the install, go to phpMyAdmin and copy paste all that sql junk there! :D

3catfish3
04-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Yeah,the installer worked :3 Thnx! :)