Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and AlexC
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 128
  1. Hall of Famer
    11-27-2012 06:17 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Well it want this bad at the beginning of the semester. Guess I screwed it up for being way too inactive. I have been working on the script, its just the progress may be slower than many members have been expecting.

umm that seems to be a good idea, I think the problem right now is that I do not promise as many things as I used to. At times I was able to fulfill them, but in other occasions I let people down. I only say what I know for certain nowadays, which probably makes this place less exciting than it used to lol.

I replied already, nice job. And if you wanna know what features may be implemented prior to Mys v1.4.0, take a look at this blog post I made and perhaps it offers some clues:
    http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/blog.php?b=66
  2. AlexC
    11-27-2012 05:49 AM
    AlexC
    That is true. Though... admittedly, it doesn't look like it has too far to go at this point, is it normally this dead?

We really do need to work on getting ourselves out there a little bit. At the very least a facebook or something. If we could find someone active enough, and who is following the development a bit, we could get a social network group set up, do twitter updates, etc~ Even a blog somewhere might help. Just a thought.

Also I posted some ideas on the ACP thread, I may post more later.
  3. Hall of Famer
    11-27-2012 05:34 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah thats kinda true, but ya know this place is not like MA. If I go on hiatus just about a quarter as long as BMR usually does to MA, it will be completely dead. XD
  4. AlexC
    11-27-2012 02:29 AM
    AlexC
    There is no harm on taking a bit of time off to work on RL stuff, it'll happen when it happens. :3 Good luck with the end of term.
  5. Hall of Famer
    11-26-2012 10:16 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Thanks for saying that. I am actually approaching the end of the term so its gonna be a busy week for me, after Dec 5th I am all done.

Sure thing, I look forward to seeing what you can come out with.
  6. AlexC
    11-26-2012 04:57 PM
    AlexC
    That's alright, I understand that things come up. :3

Alright then, that's good to know. I'll see what I can do for ideas.
  7. Hall of Famer
    11-26-2012 04:37 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, you are really looking forward to the adoptables shop new feature arent you? Sorry for keeping you waiting for this long though I guess. XD

Well this new thread I will be making is purely ACP oriented, but of course I can post a different thread for suggestions of Mys v1.4.0 as a whole. For now I am concentrating on Mys v1.3.3, but you can see I've already begun planning for the next major release version v1.4.0 at this point.
  8. AlexC
    11-26-2012 04:30 PM
    AlexC
    I guess I can wait a few days. xD I was looking forward to obsessively organizing every single adoptable into stores... *drools slightly* I'll have to settle for item shops I guess...

Sure I can do that. Purely ACP features or any for the script in general?
  9. Hall of Famer
    11-26-2012 04:21 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, I hope he gets this done soon. But anyway if the worst came to worse I'd still provide a way to get through without PHP 5.3.x, its just not a long term solution though.

Umm like what features do you want to add in the new ACP, what contents do you hope to be able to customize as an admin, and maybe what visual effects do you wish to see? I will make the thread later tonight or early tomorrow, so for now just brainstorm and hopefully you will already have something to say by the time the thread is up. XD
  10. AlexC
    11-26-2012 02:14 PM
    AlexC
    Alright, that's good news, I want to install the update and get to work with adoptable shops. :D

Sure... what kinda of suggestions do you mean though? As in, in the suggestion forum or on the project thread? I was suppose to make that "general suggestion" thread a while ago... I should probably start that up in a bit. I can go through threads and compile a list of stuff to focus on? It might be worth making up a staff only list somewhere with projected suggestions/ideas/feature lists and stuff.