Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and Tequila
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 425
  1. Tequila
    08-21-2013 02:32 PM
    Tequila
    I'm doing a little better. Been helping out around the house and working out. I've switched the runs to walks though because I can't run to save myself...

Still off though... Probably just me.

Haven't had the best of weeks so far this one though. Monday night our one kitten, the one we named Diamond, she started shaking, fits and all. We took her inside, but she didn't make it. She passed about 2:30 - 3:00 am tuesday. Karl's been hit hard, she was his kitten, and she passed in his arms. Her twin brother is totally lost, keeps trying to find her...

So I've sat myself down and am trying to work though all of this with my books. Been transcribing my Grimoire to post online and print out for easier readability. My handwriting just sucks...
  2. Hall of Famer
    08-21-2013 12:55 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Its been a while Tequila, how are you doing lately? Are your eyes getting better now?
  3. Tequila
    08-04-2013 04:58 PM
    Tequila
    Last time I had my eyes checked they've been getting better, but still.. no picnic.

Random stuff for health, I've been kicking my own butt at walking and such, tonight I'll be doing my first 30 minute run (running four times a week, resting three... kinda, rest days are dedicated to arms).

I'm just feeling off this past week, even this week so far...
  4. Hall of Famer
    08-04-2013 02:36 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, its always the easier the better, unless the salary differ quite significantly. You have to make a choice when this happens. XD

Yeah, the cooling system gets better, still gets a bit hot when watching youtube but not that bad now. Small monitor can be a problem for people who do not have good eyesight, especially if you use a desktop.

Oh you are having health issue? Thats too bad, I hope you recover soon. *hugs*
  5. Tequila
    07-30-2013 07:13 PM
    Tequila
    :3 I think something easy would be best, due to my advancing age.. :D

Good for you! My laptop just started to go white screen on the lcd, so we've hooked up with an old monitor... 3; So small...

I haven't been all that great, been having some issues with my health, just stress I think.
  6. Hall of Famer
    07-30-2013 02:43 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah a secretary position will definitely be a good option for you. I hope you will find one. ^^

Well I've got my laptop back now, it turned out to be a big more serious than I thought but still not that bad. Its functioning better, hopefully wont need further actions. XD

So how are you doing lately?
  7. Tequila
    07-24-2013 03:53 PM
    Tequila
    *nods*

I like being in the bustle. If I find a secretary position in the field I had trained in in HS I'll be super happy (Architecture).

Eeh.. Sounds like what my laptop does. We stick an ice block under it for a few hours a day. Plus I have that stupide Windows 7 "Build 7601" Not Genuine virus thing... It's been doing both for a year, and hasn't stopped working... Good luck with yours!
  8. Hall of Famer
    07-24-2013 12:55 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, you should definitely try to think about some better ways, and I believe its doable. XD

Ah you love urban life. For me it really does not matter, depends on where I live and what I work for. A secretary actually is a nice job, so hopefully you will find one like that. ^^

And btw I may be offline for a few days since my laptop needs some kind of help, possibly repair. The cooling system is not working, without an external fan it gets super hot even when watching youtube. I know it sucks, but I have no idea when it comes to computer hardware. XD
  9. Tequila
    07-22-2013 10:06 AM
    Tequila
    *nods*

I'll see, I can always go back to using adf.ly for all my links... 3;

Urban. ;3 I'm a city girl living in the backwoods. ;3 I like the bustle of people, retail kind of thing. I'm actually debating checking into seeing if any firms need a secretary...
  10. Hall of Famer
    07-21-2013 11:58 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh I see, sounds like a bit of problem. XD

Looks like you will need some more work to get them to see what you want them to see. Wont be easy, but there's gotta be a way.

Come to think about it, do you prefer working in urban or rural area? It may not be much of a choice nowadays with the economy still doing poorly.