Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Valkymie

Notices

Conversation Between Valkymie and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Hall of Famer
    04-13-2016 01:24 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well yeah, its an intended behavior, the My Trades page only shows your private trade offers which you can accept and complete immediately. You can make partial trades show up too, but then you may need to edit other parts of the code, since a partial trade is not meant to be 'accepted', it needs to be forward back to the user asking for trade to complete the trade offer.
  2. Valkymie
    04-12-2016 09:55 PM
    Valkymie
    Hello~
    It looks like partial trades are not showing up under Manage Trades (yoursite.mysidiahost.com/mytrades). It still shows up when you go to Trade>>View Partial Trade though. Is it intended to not show up under My Trades, and only when looking specifically for Partial Trades? If so, is there a way to get partial trades to show up in My Trades? I think the pm it sends users tells them to check their for their partial trade, so it would be more convenient that way I think.
    Thank you for you time and help as always!
  3. Hall of Famer
    03-03-2016 01:59 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well I dont think theres anything you can do about autoban for now. But you can manually change yourself back to admin user after you are banned. Go to CPanel, and click PHPMyAdmin, select the mysidia database. You can edit your admin user for table adopts_users and table adopts_users_status, and manually unban yourself.
  4. Valkymie
    03-03-2016 01:45 PM
    Valkymie
    Awesome, thank you! Is there anywhere I can change autoban settings? (at least for now so I don't do this again while setting up haha)
  5. Hall of Famer
    03-03-2016 12:41 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Okay your account should be working again. I think what you did with promocode triggered autoban, since the system bans users who attempt to use promocodes that belong to other users.
  6. Hall of Famer
    03-02-2016 10:24 PM
    Hall of Famer
    umm its strange, you must have done something that triggers autoban. I will see what I can do about it.
  7. Valkymie
    03-02-2016 05:48 PM
    Valkymie
    Hello, sorry to bother you again, but I was working on my site (now using mysidia hosting) and all of a sudden it says I don't have access to the admin cp. not only that, I can't access the pages on the website itself, it's saying I'm banned or don't have permission. The last thing I did was try to make a test promo code, and accidentally used the wrong username when making it. So when I tried to use the promo code it failed and I can't go back in to fix it :(
  8. Hall of Famer
    03-01-2016 03:33 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah it would be better to use Mysidia Host over X10hosting, if you are on free webhosts.
  9. Valkymie
    03-01-2016 03:12 PM
    Valkymie
    Hello. I tried installing the script using a tutorial on here, with x10 as my host, but even though it says it was successful, when I go to my website I get "Server Error, 500"
    Also when I try to access the admin cp, I get "Not Found"
    I have no experience with this kind of thing, would it just be easier to try and use mysidia's hosting instead?