Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > LucifersFallenAngel

Notices

Conversation Between LucifersFallenAngel and alonaria
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. LucifersFallenAngel
    02-07-2011 04:22 PM
    LucifersFallenAngel
    i'm having a problem wit the filezilla thing..i tried dl it earler and some error came up,,I'm gonna try to dl it again but do I need to dl the client or the server?
  2. alonaria
    02-07-2011 04:11 PM
    alonaria
  3. LucifersFallenAngel
    02-07-2011 04:08 PM
    LucifersFallenAngel
    on the webhoster site where it says: www. [ yourdomain.com] and www.[ ].site88.net do I fill both of those out with the name of my site?
  4. alonaria
    02-06-2011 02:23 PM
    alonaria
    It's in Chibi's tutorial if you look for it.
  5. LucifersFallenAngel
    02-06-2011 02:13 PM
    LucifersFallenAngel
    where can I dl "FileZilla" at?
  6. alonaria
    02-06-2011 02:04 PM
    alonaria
    First, to get a site, obviously go to 000Webhost.com Look in the top right of the page. Do you see Order Now? Click on it. Next, choose a free subdomain. Type in rhe name of your site in the text box. Then type in your name. Type in your email. Type in your password. Now complete the Captcha, click the box next to the I agree to the terms and service. Click create my account. Now, in a new tab or window, go to your email. Open the email from 000Webhost and look for FTP Details. There's the details you need for FileZilla. Open FileZilla (or download it and open it if you haven't yet) and put the details in the area you need to. Make sure you already have the script uploaded to your computer! Open the directory on the left side that holds the script. Hold down control and select all of the files and directories EXCEPT for the ... directory. Now right click and click Upload all files. Now ou should be able to follow Chibi's tutorial from there. ;D
  7. LucifersFallenAngel
    02-06-2011 01:54 PM
    LucifersFallenAngel
    Hai Alonaria =3. you said to drop by here if I had any questions with that 000webhoster thing..and of course, I do ><;. I have no idea how to work it..what do you have to do to get a site hosted by it? and do you program your site first in the file on the computer first or after you have it on a webhost..? Thank you So much! <3