Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > AlexC

Notices

Conversation Between AlexC and Abronsyth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. AlexC
    03-29-2013 12:35 PM
    AlexC
    Dynadot is really good, I've been with them for a while now - no downtime, fast connection, quick updates, it was set up quickly too. Pretty cheap too, $60 for the year, 200gb transfer and 5gb storage.

One of the rats I have right now is a black variegated, which is like a hooded, but purposely broken up, and I do love them. But alas, what I would not give for a capped or masked...

I've always wanted to go on one of your sites, but you never seem to open them - I'll certainly be signing up come the release. :3 Rattus Online is the new name and yes, one of the reasons was professionally. I liked RFTW, but it always just worked better when it was a simple site on MyAdopts, vs a paid hosting, years worth of effort sort of thing it has become now, or will once its open.
  2. Abronsyth
    03-29-2013 12:02 PM
    Abronsyth
    (Reply to your post here)

Ah, yeah, same with my latest site, sort of XD It seems everyone's been having a lot of trouble finding a reliable host for an affordable price...though some that I've payed for have been...less than reliable. I'm glad you found a good host finally! Ah, okay :) I love hooded rats, there was a gorgeous beige one at the pet store and I wanted him so badly, but I don't have the room XD

Well, it's good that things are going better for you! I only just managed to settle on an idea, so hopefully I'll stick with it and be able to open by May, like I was hoping. Anyways, in regards to the name, if Rattus Online is the new name then I must say I really like it! It sounds much more professional, and is also very intriguing in itself!
  3. Abronsyth
    01-15-2013 03:34 PM
    Abronsyth
    This is very odd- Ruinily was having the same problem, but I never had that problem when I was setting my free-account's site up :(
  4. AlexC
    12-12-2012 02:59 PM
    AlexC
    Iris, I've been trying to transfer to that host-ed place, but I'm having errors where my brower is saying "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." Have you had this/do you know how to fix it?
  5. Abronsyth
    06-20-2012 05:08 PM
    Abronsyth
    Okay, I'll PM you the rat base, you can download it, then open it up in gimp and fiddle with it. I use the ink tool to make the lines, and the shading is set to Multiply to allow for it to show through and shade any color. The color layer is locked so you can color without going out of the lines.
  6. AlexC
    06-20-2012 01:46 PM
    AlexC
    Yeah, I can use GIMP. :3 Do you mind maybe sending me a file or something I can fiddle with and learn how to do it?
  7. Abronsyth
    06-20-2012 08:17 AM
    Abronsyth
    Mmkay, I will see what I can do :)

Oh, one question, just to make sure, are you able to work with digital art..? Meaning, are you experienced {enough} in using a program such as GIMP, Photoshop, etc? The lines I make are very easy for someone with a layers program to use and edit, since I have the lines, shading, and color layers all separated.
  8. AlexC
    06-19-2012 05:14 PM
    AlexC
    does this work?
  9. Abronsyth
    06-19-2012 04:35 PM
    Abronsyth
    Yes, exactly what I mean :) And, cool :D
  10. AlexC
    06-19-2012 11:47 AM
    AlexC
    by redline I'm assuming you mean go over and show corrections? Sure. The shading looks fine too. :3