Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > AlexC

Notices

Conversation Between AlexC and Abronsyth
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 40
  1. Abronsyth
    06-19-2012 10:05 AM
    Abronsyth
    Yeah, the tail always gives me trouble...do you think you could redline the rail and chest?

Glad the rest looks okay, though :) Was trying to be careful not to make it look like a dumbo...And, haha, yeah, digital is really quick for me, especially the shading! By the way, does the shading look alright?
  2. AlexC
    06-18-2012 02:56 PM
    AlexC
    That's pretty cute! That color would probably be a sky blue hooded. :3 I really like the lines, they look awesome. And man, that was fast. xD

Only issues are size - tail is a little too big, and the front end a little too small, but otherwise looks awesome. :3
  3. Abronsyth
    06-18-2012 01:24 PM
    Abronsyth

How does that look? It's a blue hooded :D (No color reference...so I'm sure the colors are off XD)
  4. AlexC
    06-18-2012 12:53 PM
    AlexC
    Well, you can throw together some mockups and I can see. :3
  5. Abronsyth
    06-18-2012 12:29 PM
    Abronsyth
    Hm...well, anyone with GIMP or another program with layers would easily be able to recolor a digital line art...I was just thinking about it because I can attain a more realistic shading, easier recoloring sort of art digitally...not to mention that I'm much quicker with digital art!
  6. AlexC
    06-16-2012 08:54 PM
    AlexC
    that's fine, I've been really inactive two for the same reasons. The reason I choose pixel rats because they were easy for anyone to recolor - but if you think you could attempt the same thing with digital, you could try. :3
  7. Abronsyth
    06-16-2012 07:39 AM
    Abronsyth
    Hey, sorry for my recent inactivity! I had tons of finals/regents exams...but, finally out of school, so I should finally be able to get working on those ratties! Okay, this is just a bit of curiosity, would you ever consider having /digital/ rats instead of pixel..? Just curious :)
  8. AlexC
    05-13-2012 10:52 AM
    AlexC
    I was going to try and avoid them holding items, but I can do the standing/sitting one. Once you show me some poses you like, I'll start. :3 Thanks again!
  9. Abronsyth
    05-13-2012 10:08 AM
    Abronsyth
    Okay, that's fine then.

I can use the pixel tool on GIMP, so it will be fine. Also, there are some poses I particularly like...the one that the rat I sent you was in, holding the carrot, is one of my favorites, so is just sitting up and looking around. I'll sketch more poses when I have the time and show you.
  10. AlexC
    05-12-2012 09:07 PM
    AlexC
    There isn't that much of a difference really, you'd just need to draw over the outline slightly larger and correct one or two things.

On GIMP is fine - the main thing is, it needs to be recolorable fairly easy. I don't know if you want to fool around with it a bit or not.

I can see about getting you some sketches soon - out of curiosity, did you have any poses drawn up that you really like? Just for me to have ideas from.