Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > The Codfin Keeper

Notices

Conversation Between The Codfin Keeper and DragonTamerChris
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. DragonTamerChris
    01-27-2011 02:27 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    You know how in PMD2 you can find those boxes and xatu sees what is inside of them? In your site on certain explore pages you would see a box/treasure chest and you can go to some kind of creature to appraise it. (It would be free to appraise and when you appraise you would get ether some site currency, items (when the item mod is made), and maybe some other prize?) The boxes wouldn't reappear in those places for a week and they would have a different reward. (Though certain boxes could be special and you can only get them once/always have the same reward in them and appear at the end of a place or something)
  2. DragonTamerChris
    01-27-2011 12:34 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Oh that's nice. BTW, Brandon is going to be more active on myadopts, he's already assigned Kae and I a few sections. (He's assigning us more sections later but he got caught up with a few things on the forum)
  3. The Codfin Keeper
    01-27-2011 12:19 PM
    The Codfin Keeper
    I added the searching thing, but I haven't added "adult" restrictions yet and currently all creatures can find the same thing, but both will soon change.
  4. DragonTamerChris
    01-25-2011 06:45 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    XD Ok, but I've only thought of 1 feature yet. :p The other one was a special creature idea. XD
  5. The Codfin Keeper
    01-25-2011 06:43 PM
    The Codfin Keeper
    Er...before you pelt me with more ideas, we'll stick with all that you've thrown out so far. x3
  6. DragonTamerChris
    01-25-2011 06:42 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    I'm also thinking of an idea for the creatures that can fly. It has something to do with ether roosting on trees or flying around.
  7. The Codfin Keeper
    01-25-2011 06:40 PM
    The Codfin Keeper
    Very interesting, I'll look more into it.
  8. DragonTamerChris
    01-24-2011 09:37 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Also, I thought of a cool creature idea relating to my idea. What if there was this special corrupt toxic creature that when you send it to find an egg, it gets an egg of this common creature. But when it gets it there is a 50% chance of that egg turning into a corrupt version of that common creature. (The special corrupt toxic creature would only be able to get that 1 adopt)
  9. DragonTamerChris
    01-24-2011 08:37 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    I was thinking a few creatures could be only obtainable through that. (and most rare eggs would probably not be able to gotten through that) I'm thinking 5 days-1 week would be better.
  10. The Codfin Keeper
    01-24-2011 08:09 PM
    The Codfin Keeper
    or, to prevent abuse...once every 2 weeks, like DC summons. but otherwise...COMPLETELY EPIC IDEA.