Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Nemesis

Notices

Conversation Between Nemesis and AlexC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. AlexC
    05-23-2012 03:37 PM
    AlexC
    Thanks, I just couldn't find the DNS. Found it though.
  2. AlexC
    05-22-2012 08:18 PM
    AlexC
    Hey Nemesis... Exactly how do I park a domain on top of my normal domain? I just bought one.
  3. AlexC
    04-27-2012 07:20 PM
    AlexC
    Thanks for activating it. :3 I've got some questions though - firstly, not all of my mysql data seems to have transferred - I'd say less then 5%, perhaps even 2%. I'm not sure why though? Also, I'm having real issues with the forum - it's not logging me in when I log into the main site, and when I log in, it logs me back out right away. Also all of the links - the logo, breadcrumbs - point towards my old domain, but I switched all of the domain info in the config files to my knowledge. Can you help?

Also, yeah, I was having a lot of trouble with x10. When I'm not having connection errors or slow pages, the database or server is done, it was great in the beginning, but its been awful since.
  4. AlexC
    04-27-2012 11:24 AM
    AlexC
    Hi, I signed up again for a gemstone hosting, with the intent to move my x10host adoptable site over to your host. But I don't seem to be getting the activation email - I've told it to resend it, and I've even changed the email and it doesn't make a difference.