Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Abronsyth

Notices

Conversation Between Abronsyth and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 137
  1. Hall of Famer
    04-09-2012 02:58 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh I see, looks like you cant delete files by using ACP. I will look into this later this week and find out a solution, thanks for reporting.

And btw do you have any other issues such as leveling up your pets? Just curious.
  2. Abronsyth
    04-09-2012 01:36 PM
    Abronsyth
    I understand, I didn't redo my site because of that, I redid my site because I simply realized that I would prefer to do a site based on skunks instead of spiders XD
  3. Hall of Famer
    04-09-2012 01:27 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well you do not need to redo your site, just manually update the adoptables ids from prefix.adoptables and prefix.adoptables_conditions so the two ids match each other. This should solve your problem. For instance, if you have a species whose id is 5 from table prefix.adoptables, and the id is 6 from table prefix.adoptables_conditions, you will need to change at least one of them so they are the same id. Now understand?
  4. Abronsyth
    04-09-2012 01:17 PM
    Abronsyth
    Well, I completely redid the site...I'll see if it works shortly...however, it seems impossible for me to delete images through the ACP. I added an image, then went to delete the image, selected the image that I needed to delete, hit submit, and then it said the following:
    We cannot delete your file. Either the file does not exist on the server, or it does not exist in the database, or it exists but it is not writable so the server will not permit deletion. Please use a FTP program to manually delete the file.
  5. Hall of Famer
    04-09-2012 11:27 AM
    Hall of Famer
    And did you manage to fix the adoptables not showing up issue? Like what I told Gloometh, you need to look into the tables prefix.adoptables and prefix.adoptables_conditions and see if the ids match. If the ids do not match, the adoptables wont show up from adoption center. With the way I designed the script its essentially impossible to mess up the ids unless you've been playing around in phpmyadmin for too long. XD
  6. Hall of Famer
    04-08-2012 05:14 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well if you get a chance, take a look at the table prefix.users and table prefix.users_profile and see if the userids are the same for each member. If not, you will have to fix it manually.
  7. Abronsyth
    04-08-2012 04:13 PM
    Abronsyth
    I haven't uploaded 1.3.1 yet, as I just returned from my vacation, but I am going to do so in hopes that the glitches are gone...for some reason, on the Online.php page, my information was not shown correctly. My nickname, which was set as Pero, showed as MOLES!, and my gender, which, of course, was set as female, showed blankly. However, I'll see if this is fixed in 1.3.1.
  8. Hall of Famer
    04-02-2012 03:07 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there, do you still experience issues with your site? If so, lemme know and I will see what I can do to help you.
  9. Abronsyth
    03-08-2012 04:26 PM
    Abronsyth
    Awesome <3 Certainly looking forwards to it! And good luck with everything!
  10. Hall of Famer
    03-08-2012 04:05 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well yes I planned this for the weekend, maybe Sunday. ^^