Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and Tequila
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 425
  1. Tequila
    09-03-2013 03:08 PM
    Tequila
    I figure 29 isn't a bad age to go back at...

I an forge his signature by writing an "S"scriblelinescriblelinemessymessy "C"scriblelinescriblelinemessymessy"Y"withacrazylo ngwildtail... My mum's on the other hand is harder to forge (used to have to write out my half brother's excuses for my mom, she worked the third shift at the time and heaven forbid his father would be up to do it... I'd use my dad's for things I didn't want my mum to know about... divorce child yay!)

If I run into anything I'll let you know ASAP. Still, between an art block and research I'm kinda back burnering things... Plus I have two MtG events this weekend that I have to attend and all that.

We're 99.9997% sure it's my cousin (let's see, mom's cousin's daughter, yeah...). I hope this year will be better. Last one was rather rough!

Stupid chickens... better go get them out of the road... :/ Want eggs? We get several dozen a day...
  2. Hall of Famer
    09-03-2013 02:16 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah I see, so you do plan going back to school. Its funny how I will be getting out of school next year. XD I wish the best luck with your learning experience.

Is it really that terrible? Oh I guess I can imagine lol, although its hard to picture his handwriting without a screenshot lol.

Thats great, thanks. I really wish people will like the latest version of the script, although the fact that I released it in late August probably already cost me lots of customers/users. *sigh* Wish I could speed up the development, but its not easy until I have a stable job I guess. Anyway, lemme know if you encounter any issue installing/upgrading the script. ^^

Sounds interesting, the teacher is a distant cousin of yours? Id say its a good thing, after all network is what makes your life easier than it otherwise would be. Dont you think so?
  3. Tequila
    09-03-2013 01:16 PM
    Tequila
    Working on faith based stuff, making worksheets for others who are interested, getting details for an almanac, that type of thing. School will be next year. I didn't get the FAFSA in early enough...

It's terrible! And that's his print, his script is worse!

Ok. Will get it up and played with soon... Been having issues typing with the laptop on a desk, since we lost the screen, but hey, that's what extra monitors are for! ;3

Yep... we have to go for an open house today, she'll be meeting her teacher. We have a feeling it's our distant cousin, but we're not gonna fuss unless it's a problem. I'm back to full time job searches tomorrow as well. And my new exercise regime...
  4. Hall of Famer
    09-03-2013 06:43 AM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, its perfectly fine. You are busy with studies? Thats interesting, guess you are back to school soon? Good to know the kitty is coping well, must be hard... How was Labor's day for ya?

lol I bet your father's handwriting must be really bad, but my dad's aint any better I must say. Looks like sometimes all you need is to get used to it. XD

The new script has been released, I fixed a minor glitch but some still have problems. I actually would love to have you run it on your site/server to see if you can install/run it properly. You dont have to do that though if you are too busy. I will also update you on Mys v1.4.0's development a few days later.

Oh the 4th? Guess today's the last of her summer break, hope she'll have fun. ^^
  5. Tequila
    08-31-2013 10:14 AM
    Tequila
    Sorry about not replying sooner. I've been busy with studies and such on religion. It's been hitting me hard. Wii is handling well, he's more sedate without a sibling who won't hurt him to play with (the other two, his brothers, are very mean!).

Oh yeah, mine's no where near as bad as my fathers (I'm surprised I can even read his!), but I've babysat for doctors before... That's always a trip to read their handwriting.

I'll grab the dl soonish, not ready to fight with much yet. Ping me when dev stuff needs done, I may be a bit out and about for a while, but I'll set it up so that messages go to my email somehow.

School starts for my girl on the fourth, so I'll be having some more free time then.
  6. Hall of Famer
    08-28-2013 10:05 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Tequila, hows everything?
  7. Hall of Famer
    08-26-2013 08:17 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it was really unfortunate, I feel bad for Nintendo Wii, hope he copes well.

I see, sounds interesting, sometimes our handwriting looks bad simply because we do not pay enough attention or that we are in a rush. My handwriting is about fine when doing HW, but during exams they are always bad since I have to beat the time. XD

Oh it actually does look pretty good, nice attempt I must say. ^^

Btw, Mys v1.3.4 will be released in a few hours. It will be the last maintenance release for Mys v1.3.x series and only minor glitch fixes will be performed over it. I guess its about time to fully dedicate myself to the Mys v1.4.0 project, I have lots of ideas of how I want it to look like. XD
  8. Tequila
    08-23-2013 08:20 PM
    Tequila
    Adding on to my previous comment: http://i39.tinypic.com/25z1jix.jpg
    That's my attempt at nice writing for my almanac... I'm not going to use the text now... ^^;;
  9. Tequila
    08-23-2013 11:06 AM
    Tequila
    *nods*

We'll miss her, she was a sweet thing. Her littlest (in size) brother is my kitten, his name is Nintendo Wii... (they were both named after gaming things, Wii after the system and Diamond after a MtG Card Called Mox Diamond.)

It depends, if I'm not writing in script my handwritings actually pretty good. I'm excellent at print... I just scanned my writing for Sabbat names for the Almanac I'm working on for 2014 and 2015. Listing all the Sabbats and Esabbats. Plus a blue moon in July 2015.

With the PC though, I can use fonts that simulate my handwriting so I'll probably do that as much as possible.
  10. Hall of Famer
    08-22-2013 03:18 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats so great to know. At least, you are doing what is necessary to make life just a little bit better. You will get there step by step.

Oh really? Thats too bad, hopefully things will get well soon. ^^ I feel bad for the kitten too, must be real hard on her owners. I remembered something like this when my betta fish died, but a non-talking fish is nothing like a cat that you consider as a family rather than a pet so yeah I completely understand.

I dont know your handwriting, but could it be worse than mine? XD After all, we live in an era in which computer takes over traditional writing works for us.