Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > AlexC

Notices

Conversation Between AlexC and AlkseeyaKC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. AlexC
    06-24-2011 02:46 PM
    AlexC
    I am pretty good at some art, just not humans. I will practice though. And oohh, I haven't heard of that one. *adds to reading list*
  2. AlkseeyaKC
    06-24-2011 08:17 AM
    AlkseeyaKC
    Your character sounds fun! I like her. =3
    Keep working on art and maybe someday you can start a web comic. I have been waiting for ever to make a comic of this other series I started when I was in High School. I still don't feel ready to make it. XD
    YAY thanks for reading my comic. Have you Read Filtered Fuzz? I think you would like that one. http://filteredfuzz.com/
  3. AlexC
    06-23-2011 05:57 PM
    AlexC
    It was my character, who was actually a... humaniod, but that was her cat form. xD Gloometh P. A. Silverblade, mad scientist and world domination attemptee. That was her old life anyway - she got upgraded to a leader in a world full of storytellers, got married and her lab is now just a basement. she got to keep one of her vampires though. :D ohh, also now envious of your skills even more. I saw your webcomic~ I am a great lover of webcomics (got over 100 I keep track of). I wanted to start one myself, with my girlfriend, but unfortently, neither of us are very good at humans. :c or backgrounds either.
  4. AlkseeyaKC
    06-23-2011 05:26 PM
    AlkseeyaKC
    Ah, was it an aoptable or a character of yours? =3

Yes I drew my icon. I'm not to found of it now, I need to change it. XD;
  5. AlexC
    06-23-2011 04:28 PM
    AlexC
    Thanks~ I had someone make it for me back on a forum I was on a bunch. :3 I have a whole folder of it. I like your picture too - did you draw that? *envious*
  6. AlkseeyaKC
    06-23-2011 03:59 PM
    AlkseeyaKC
    I like your Icon. Its cute! X3