Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. ChibiMaestro
    04-03-2011 11:02 AM
    ChibiMaestro
    Helpers are cheerleaders lol xD
  2. DragonTamerChris
    04-03-2011 10:55 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    Alonaria is actually less like a cheerleader and more like a helper now. *Wishes there could be 3 way VM's*
  3. ChibiMaestro
    02-21-2011 07:12 AM
    ChibiMaestro
    Hmm, should we create a thread in the staff lair about it? o.O
  4. DragonTamerChris
    02-20-2011 08:14 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Actually, if Brighty doesn't come online on MA in 2 weeks, I think we should temporarily depromote her to CA. Then we pm her and if she doesn't come online in another 2 weeks we depromoted her to a member. (If she comes back afterwards she could start out as a CA)
  5. ChibiMaestro
    02-20-2011 12:40 PM
    ChibiMaestro
    Yeah, for now xD It's only been a week since she's last logged on.. so maybe if it reaches a month... she gets a PM, and if she doesn't login within maybe 2 weeks, she gets temporarily demoted... and if she doesn't login within # weeks... properly demoted?
  6. DragonTamerChris
    02-20-2011 12:28 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Well if we are not going to promote you I think it's fine if Brighty stays as a mod. For now at least...
  7. ChibiMaestro
    02-20-2011 12:09 PM
    ChibiMaestro
    Yupp, it was only 1 login and 2 posts within the last... how many months?
    And if she does get temporarily demoted, then maybe she should receive a PM about it and if she doesn't come on for # days/weeks then she'll be demoted? And we've got Meep now promoted :3 So I don't think I should be promoted otherwise there's going to be only 1 CA, and people would think 'Shouldn't we have another election?' and stuff ._.
  8. DragonTamerChris
    02-20-2011 08:38 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    Yeah I think Brighty only did that to keep her mod status. I'm going to act as she never came back unless she comes on again and starts posting more.
    I'm thinking she should be temporary de-promoted if she doesn't come back in a week and you be temporary promoted. Or you just get promoted. And hopefully if you are promoted Brandon will assign you to a few sections rather then 2-3.
  9. ChibiMaestro
    02-20-2011 04:28 AM
    ChibiMaestro
    Lawl, just came on MA and saw you with the red name of doom xD
    CONGRATS CHRIS :3

But now there's only... 1 Moderator ._. Pssh, Brighty's not even that active any more... apart from the one login in the past few months...
    No offence to her, this is what I think: Brighty just went on to keep her mod status... and then she left o.O

And lawl, that double post.... I posted on that thread... but you ninja'd me and I thought I might as well delete my post because nobody likes 2 people telling them to stop doing stuff >.> I don't think he ignored you, I think it was because he was making you Global Mods and that you could deal with it since he was busy :3
  10. DragonTamerChris
    02-19-2011 05:34 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Lolwut I'm a global mod and Kae is too?