Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Arianna

Notices

Conversation Between Arianna and Sasoragon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Sasoragon
    02-04-2011 07:49 AM
    Sasoragon
    Lol, yeah! 8D I'm trying to devote whatever spare time I have left after learning other random codes on the internet to learning PHP. :D (Which really isn't that much time.. I usually only have like 30 minutes in a day. XP )

Though yes, coding can be really frustrating sometimes. When a code I make works, I start to dance around the room and shout "IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!" But if my code fails, I glare at my computer wondering what I did wrong. X3

Which episode of Glee are you on right now? *is curious* 8D
  2. Arianna
    02-03-2011 11:02 AM
    Arianna
    I'm even further back than you are, haha. I'm halfway through the first season, which is all our local DVD-rental-place-thing had, and now I'm waiting for the rest to arrive from Amazon. xD
    Well, echo's a good start. :D No, but really, PHP is relatively fun to learn (though sometimes super-frustrating) so if you have time, it's a great idea.
  3. Sasoragon
    02-03-2011 06:32 AM
    Sasoragon
    -high fives back- I LOVE GLEE! 8D (But I've only JUST finished the first season of it. X3 )
    Lol, I need to look up some PHP tutorials sometime.. I would like to try my hand and PHP, but so far the only thing I've accomplished is understand what "echo" does, and that PHP totally owns Javascript. XD
  4. Arianna
    01-30-2011 05:05 AM
    Arianna
    -highfive- Well, I'm not very good at programming yet. Still loads of time to catch up with me, as far as skills go.
    Pretty much the same kinda thing for me. I've managed to spend most of my weekend so far watching Glee instead of doing homework or studying or writing or programming (which I really should get around to, because I should have finished what I was doing on Thursday. xD).
  5. Sasoragon
    01-30-2011 03:16 AM
    Sasoragon
    Lol, we're both 14 then! 8D Yet you can already program PHP and stuff. X3
    I'm just randomly surfing multiple forums right now. It's my way of avoiding studying for tests. XD What's up with you? =3
  6. Arianna
    01-23-2011 01:13 AM
    Arianna
    Hi. ^^ I think I may just about share the forum's youngest user title with you. (I'm 14.) But anyway, what's up? xD