Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Ruinily

Notices

Conversation Between Ruinily and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Ruinily
    03-08-2013 12:02 PM
    Ruinily
    Lol I think it'll be fine once its all up an working as long as it does randomly throw out any big glitches... I dread trying to upgrade it though. >.<'
  2. Hall of Famer
    03-08-2013 01:39 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh thats too bad, has it really been that hard on you? Anyway I apologize for having to get you into this kind of trouble. The transition from procedural to object oriented PHP is inevitable though since the development of this script will be impossible once it becomes feature-rich but with spaghetti code. I hope your site will get fixed soon.
  3. Ruinily
    03-08-2013 01:15 AM
    Ruinily
    Lol noticed I've gone quiet? :P It wasnt going well but a friends been helping me fix stuff instead. Still have a ton of things to sort out though...
  4. Hall of Famer
    03-07-2013 12:24 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hello there Miss Ruinily, hows your experience learning Object oriented PHP going? Just curious.
  5. Ruinily
    08-23-2012 02:56 PM
    Ruinily
    I've been really busy this month with my visiting american friend and touring Scotland. o.o' But it gave me some new ideas for pets and places! And yes I'm using the same old Mys. XD
  6. Hall of Famer
    08-23-2012 02:32 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Ruinily, how are you and your site doing? Still using Mys v1.2.2? XD
  7. Hall of Famer
    06-13-2012 01:35 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh changing banners with seasons or events. I remember the designer Nyxi was once looking for a PHP script that changes graphics and other aspects of the sites with season/time. It was a quite interesting discovery.

Bringing fantasy to life, sounds quite interesting and I wish you good luck accomplishing this.
  8. Ruinily
    06-13-2012 06:49 AM
    Ruinily
    Thanks! I tend to change the banner with the seasons, or for events. ^_^ I think its simmering along, I have a bunch of things to finish and upload, but I'm distracted making an intricate steampunk costume in real life. XD I just love bringing fantasy to life, I wonder if I can get my hands on some fibre-optics....
  9. Hall of Famer
    06-11-2012 01:38 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Ruinily, hows your site doing? Looks like it has a new banner now, quite nice if you ask me.
  10. Ruinily
    05-15-2012 10:15 PM
    Ruinily
    Yeh it really gave me a way forward with what I wanted to do since I had tons of plans but no programming skill... and now I mainly have no time. >.>'

Really? Thats awesome, the new script has so many cool things. ^_^

Oh wow, you would? I wouldnt want you to spend time on something like that just for me, would other people prefer that if they have old sites? Or am I the only one with an old site? XD I'd be happy with any of the cool new features. :)