Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Abronsyth

Notices

Conversation Between Abronsyth and SilverDragonTears
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 48 of 48
  1. Abronsyth
    05-02-2012 06:58 PM
    Abronsyth
    Login info? Do you mean to my cPanel for my host? Or what..?
  2. Abronsyth
    05-02-2012 06:56 PM
    Abronsyth
    Haha, accidentally posted this in my own profile XD:
    That's certainly doable! How many stages are there and what are they? Also, what would you like the /general/ size range to be? I also need to know the shading style...otherwise it's all good. Oh, and, in exchange for...let's say...three new sets of templates (all in different poses), would you be able to code/program multiple adopt pages for me? I'd like to have 3 different pages for users to adopt at on my cat site, and, if it's possible, for me to select which shop a species can be adopted from when creating a new species/pet?

Let me know if that's okay ;) If not, then I could do more than three...:)

-----

Okay, so 5 stages 0-4. Or would you like to keep 0 for all of them, but have me do 1-4 for the new templates?
  3. SilverDragonTears
    05-02-2012 06:55 PM
    SilverDragonTears
    Ohh I missed one of your messages :) Yes that is def. doable. Just let me know exactly what you want and I'll get started. I also need login info. Do you have skype?
  4. SilverDragonTears
    05-02-2012 06:53 PM
    SilverDragonTears
    http://hatchingdragons.com/ham/forum...read.php?tid=5 That has all the info. You mean like on my hamster site?
  5. Abronsyth
    05-02-2012 06:37 PM
    Abronsyth
    I can get started right now :) And I can work on art about two hours a day...and I can usually do four small sized pixels (lines and shading) in one hour. So, I need the general size and the stages, and to know if you can code the multiple adopt shops script.
  6. SilverDragonTears
    05-02-2012 06:19 PM
    SilverDragonTears
    When can we get started?
  7. SilverDragonTears
    05-02-2012 04:59 PM
    SilverDragonTears
    ooooo! Could you? If you could make a set template of a different pose that would be lovely!!
  8. Abronsyth
    05-02-2012 02:18 PM
    Abronsyth
    Saw you were needing some pixel hamsters? Hamsters are simple, I could help out a little, if you like...though I am working on my own site as well as Gloometh's, so it'd just be every now and then. Just wanted to help, if you need it ;D