Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > solskenn

Notices

Conversation Between solskenn and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 66
  1. Hall of Famer
    01-09-2013 06:28 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, so you are talking about another site. I like the layout of your site, you definitely are quite good at html and styling. ^^

Timing out in Filezilla? Sounds to me that the server connection has some issue, although theres also a good chance that the credential is incorrect. x10hosting isnt really that good of a hosting service, but if you own a paid package things can be different. Ya know, you get what you pay for. XD
  2. solskenn
    01-04-2013 12:01 AM
    solskenn
    Nah, another site, one I made for school. The problem with the file manager is they are upgrading/updating it to be better or something and they recommend we use filezilla, but I have put in the information and it keeps timing out on me while trying. I never could get it to connect before and i am at least fairly sure I'm doing it right lol. I did manage to get the site up through .x10 hosting or something like that. It's not perfect but it can be viewed lol.

Here's a link to my site The Wiccan Notebook. and sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while, things are pretty hectic in real life right now xD
  3. Hall of Famer
    12-15-2012 01:24 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, sounds like a pretty tough problem to deal with. What a host would prevent its users to access file manager? Thats something I've never heard of. And you cannot use filezilla 'cause you cannot connect, or dont know how to connect. Theres a big difference here lol.

Oh how to install Mysidia script? I thought you already did that before? o_o
  4. solskenn
    12-15-2012 01:00 PM
    solskenn
    I got on here looking for instructions on how to install the mysidia script hoping that I could resolve my problems that way, but it didn't work. maybe I'll just find another server, its such a small thing. I'm sure there was a topic on here about good free servers...
  5. solskenn
    12-15-2012 12:59 PM
    solskenn
    its been a pest lol. Right now my current problem is that I cannot access the file managers for serversfree.com nor can I connect via filezilla. I'm trying to upload a little website I made for one of my classes but am having difficulty. I may check into finding another server that won't give me so much hassle uploading crap, though this one did sound amazing at first because it's lots of room and completely free..
  6. Hall of Famer
    12-13-2012 06:27 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there you have returned sweet Solskeen, hows life been to you? Winter break?
  7. Hall of Famer
    11-21-2012 06:33 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Didnt realize you turned 25 a while ago, guess its a bit late to say 'Happy birthday' at this point? Anyway how have you been?
  8. solskenn
    09-14-2012 08:22 AM
    solskenn
    More like, sometimes I'll call the office and part of the conversation got lost on the supervisor. For one example I went to arkansas for a full weekend, told the supervisor I needed a fill in for the whole weekened.. somehow she got the impression that I only needed for saturday. Then once I told her why I wasn't seeing two of my clients, and next time we talked I had apparently said I was going to be seeing them so got into trouble for not seeing those two. Its getting irritating and annoying, and I"m tired of my side being heard but not credited.. they just end up putting me to the test to see if I may be doing good. Then I'm at the mercy of that client.. They refuse to give me anything during the week, instead I can only work on the weekend unless they decide to give me a fill in, randomly, just out of the blue... usually when that happens I'm busy at that time...
  9. Hall of Famer
    09-14-2012 02:19 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah you definitely should at some point, hopefully school won't over-stress you. And why is your current job so unsatisfactory? The employer overwork you?
  10. solskenn
    09-12-2012 06:43 PM
    solskenn
    Perhaps, and I did think about starting up and requesting for help. (Though I can in no way pay them for help.) But school has started, there is a high chance of getting my daughter back (long story), and I'm going to be looking for another job here soon because I'm tired of my current job walking over me.