Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and Tequila
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 425
  1. Hall of Famer
    04-23-2013 07:45 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hello there Tequila, did you check out my latest post in dev staff zone? I posted a minor new feature update on additional css/js. XD Anyway how have you been?
  2. Hall of Famer
    04-17-2013 08:33 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh hi there Tequila, you get a new email? Looks like you still log on MSN every now and then, though you sign off quickly. XD
  3. Hall of Famer
    04-13-2013 08:47 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, I wish you the best luck on them. For someone as good as you, you shouldnt be worrying about losing a job. XD And yeah, you do seem to be way too fond of tumblr.com.

I see, its perfectly fine though. Like I said before, the integration script was made for you, so just take your time and lemme know if theres anything I can do to help you with. ^^
  4. Tequila
    04-11-2013 02:21 PM
    Tequila
    Well, the projects are coming. I may have lost my job though...

Poser/DazStudio stuff is viewable at http://fireflymuse.tumblr.com
    Tarot Deck at http://tarot.tequilacorbly.me
    The Blog I'm running for MysidiaStuffs is http://codeity.tumblr.com
    (I just love tumblr... ;3)

We'll get it, haven't had time to work on the integration in a bit...
  5. Hall of Famer
    04-07-2013 06:13 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, and yeah it does seem that way to me. XD How are these projects coming along btw?

Alright sure thing, I will make sure the integration will work for you, thats what I should do for an awesome dev staff like you. ^^ Just lemme know then.
  6. Tequila
    04-07-2013 01:27 PM
    Tequila
    Maybe... I've been working on stuff for Poser/DazStudio, a Tarot Deck, and more. ;3

I'll have to get the files opened up and all that jazz. Tomorrow, tis a rest day nao. 'Sides, I want to play on NeoPets some more...
  7. Hall of Famer
    04-07-2013 12:44 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats good to know. Does this mean you will have more free time to kill? XD

Yeah I hope so too, I've really worked hard on it.

The integration throws an error? Weird, I dont see any errors from the files. Can you show me whats on join.php through a private message? Id like to investigate further whats going on.
  8. Tequila
    04-07-2013 12:36 PM
    Tequila
    Thanks...

I have, and now I'm getting hours cut at work. So lots of time to work around the house.

Oh, hope this works out well.

And the intergration throws this error on the join page: http://crystalhollow.com/join.php

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/guildedc/public_html/crystalhollow.com/join.php on line 1
  9. Hall of Famer
    04-04-2013 03:32 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats really bad... May her rest in peace...

Looks like you have indeed been super busy lately, I completely understand. I had spring break about two weeks ago, it was fun time. Life has been pretty much difficult for me too once school resumed, so I can feel you.

Btw I've released Mys v1.3.3, and I'm working on the new things in my freetime lately. I've almost completed this 'PHP collections framework' project, it will be used extensively in Mys projects. And if you dont mind me asking, did the integration of Mysidia-TCG work out for you? I remember you asked me for this a while ago, but I never heard of it since I sent you the integration files. I am just a bit curious lol.
  10. Tequila
    04-04-2013 03:07 PM
    Tequila
    It's been, my fiance's maternal grandmother passed away last week, so we had a funeral on the 30th, then Easter...

I just got back from a day away, and it's been crazy busy here. I really need a nap and a better job.