Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > AlkseeyaKC

Notices

Conversation Between AlkseeyaKC and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Hall of Famer
    11-18-2011 12:55 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Umm you could simply write 'Site is in construction, updates available soon', sorry if I do not get what you were asking.

Its been good so far, lots of interesting things happened. The snow melted a long time ago, seems that the snowstorm was nothing but an accident.
  2. AlkseeyaKC
    11-17-2011 09:32 PM
    AlkseeyaKC
    I Really want to work on the site look, but I don't want to implement anything that ill get over written when the next update happens. Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to make this easy one me? Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking this. I'm just looking for some tips.
    How are things going on over there? Did the snow melt?
  3. Hall of Famer
    06-30-2011 02:04 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Sweet, it is good to know you already figured out the answer. Dont worry if a question sounds stupid or embarrassing, this forum exists for every user to ask questions and make suggestions regardless how complicated or noobish they may seem. Lemme know if theres anything else you wish to ask.
  4. AlkseeyaKC
    06-30-2011 10:30 AM
    AlkseeyaKC
    I have a retarded easy question. I thought I would ask you here then making a topic about it. >_> I hope this is OK. Anyway - I see I can make my own site adds, How do I get them to appear on each page. I saw :ADS: on one topic but that was for an old version. but the :ADS: did not work. what am I missing?

Edit: Scrub that. I got it to work. I had an ad on there with 0 impressions. XD;
  5. AlkseeyaKC
    04-25-2011 06:37 AM
    AlkseeyaKC
    I don't know what its like for you guys on this site. but why not direct host the download files on mysidiaadoptables.com. Thats what I have seen other sites do. But I'm sure you guys have your reasons.
  6. Hall of Famer
    04-24-2011 09:28 PM
    Hall of Famer
    umm I am afraid Megaupload is the only way you can download files for Mysidia adoptables. I may try repidshare too, but its annoying that the files are deleted after 10 download attempts on that site.
  7. AlkseeyaKC
    04-24-2011 08:31 PM
    AlkseeyaKC
    Hello, I downloaded the wrong file and stopped the download, But now the MegaUpload site will not let me down load again, But I really wanted to get the files on my site tonight. I ended up deleting everything before I saw the mega updater. So I need to download 1.2.0 or can I skip to the latest? but main question, is there another way I can download the .zip without using MegaUpload?
  8. Hall of Famer
    03-25-2011 11:02 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh thats so good to know, its good to marry someone who shares somewhat similar interests to yours. Its gonna be nice if he helps out with your site's coding stuff. XD
  9. AlkseeyaKC
    03-25-2011 10:53 AM
    AlkseeyaKC
    His name is Chris and he is awesome. XD He may help out with coding stuffs. Like I designed my comic's layout and he hooked it all together. XD
  10. Hall of Famer
    03-25-2011 09:46 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah I see, looks like you've got some busy but sweet stuff to do irl. You are having a wedding? Who is the lucky guy? I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.