Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. pachoofoosh
    05-09-2014 05:20 PM
    pachoofoosh
    Alright~! Posted a bug tracker report. nvn
  2. Hall of Famer
    05-09-2014 03:32 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thanks for reporting this. Please post an issue in the bug tracker and I will upload a solution to this then.
  3. pachoofoosh
    05-09-2014 02:27 PM
    pachoofoosh
    Hia HoF! n v n
    While I was testing my site out, I found a small typo in the code which causes the View Outbox page to throw a fatal error if viewed when there are no messages in the Outbox. In messages.php on line 100, it says "$this->setFlagss("message_error", "outbox_empty");" - changing setFlagss to setFlags fixed the error. :D
  4. Hall of Famer
    09-30-2013 05:48 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats so good to know, I wish Iris and whoever having similar problems will find out their solutions too. I am always here to help though, not many people post questions nowadays so I assume its working for them? XD
  5. pachoofoosh
    09-30-2013 05:40 PM
    pachoofoosh
    (Sorry for the delayed reply!) Yep, the site is working nicely now. :D Thanks again for all your help! The only error that I've found so far is that when I attempt to send a private message to someone, I receive a server error. ^^'

("Call to undefined method MessagesController::setFlagss() in /home2/fuzzifie/public_html/site/messages.php on line 59")
    Edit: fixed the error! ^^ The method read as setFlagss rather than setFlags.
  6. Hall of Famer
    09-03-2013 06:44 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there, your site should be running properly now with minor modification of the script. How are you doing with it now? Get any problems to report?
  7. Hall of Famer
    08-22-2013 03:13 PM
    Hall of Famer
    You mean registration? The file should be class_registervalidator.php, or you may wanna check out class_uservalidator.php too. Note that these classes are somewhat messy and will be deprecated in Mys v1.4.0, they were created by the time I was still midway learning OOP. I wasnt good at designing validator/validation type classes back then.
  8. pachoofoosh
    08-21-2013 05:27 PM
    pachoofoosh
    Hi HoF! c: I was wondering, which file handles inserting new users into the database? I was adding more validation to the user registration form, and changed a few of the input box names, so I'm trying to find the query that inserts the user into the database. I looked through all the files I could think of that might do this, but to no avail. cx Thanks for the help! :D