Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and Tequila
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 425
  1. Hall of Famer
    03-30-2013 09:16 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Tequila, how are you doing lately?
  2. Hall of Famer
    03-07-2013 09:42 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh btw Tequila, I made an update in the dev staff zone. Check it out and lemme know what you think once you get a chance, and have a great day!
  3. Hall of Famer
    03-05-2013 07:15 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see what you mean, its been quite tiring for me too lately. Just had two exams last week, but this week is somewhat easier. Looks like you have many projects going on lately, and they are getting serious. But anyway, these seem fun. XD

Oh thats so good to know, you are looking into responsive design lately. I am sure it will come when we are designing the layout and main theme for Mys v1.4.0. For now have fun playing with it. ^^
  4. Tequila
    03-05-2013 07:07 PM
    Tequila
    Tiring... Work's been all right, but I've been way too busy with stuff over at GuildGamer to work on much for any other site. I'm actually in the middle of a big project drawing Freddie Mercury as a MtG Planeswalker (and designing cards for other musicians and things of that nature as well all linked on GGN).

I did find some information on responsive design. I'll have to play with it once my shifts are over (work the next two, day off, work 9/10 in a row)...
  5. Hall of Famer
    03-05-2013 04:26 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Tequila, hows life been to you lately? Does your job still keep you busy as usual? XD
  6. Tequila
    02-11-2013 07:43 PM
    Tequila
    Hm, must have not sent...
    I'll send it again...
  7. Hall of Famer
    02-11-2013 07:24 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Alright, lemme know if that works for ya.

The PM you sent? Sorry I dont recall you sending me PMs in the past month, I only had messages from Anna and Ruinily lately. Are you talking about on MSN? I didnt see you on MSN Messager either.
  8. Tequila
    02-11-2013 11:06 AM
    Tequila
    I'll give it a try. ;3

Did you find out anything about that PM I sent a few days ago?
  9. Hall of Famer
    02-10-2013 07:06 PM
    Hall of Famer
    You can give a try now, I've uploaded the files to mediafire. You need to edit line 3 in the file join.php, which stores the mysidia adoptables directory in a variable called $mysdir. Change it to whatever fits your site. Replace the join.php in your tcg site with the new one, and add the library file integration.php to the directory mytcg/. This should do the trick.

File download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1bqbez8tv2o314n
  10. Hall of Famer
    02-10-2013 06:27 PM
    Hall of Famer
    umm spam protection? Sounds like a good idea, I will look into that when I get a chance. Tbh I dont like how MyTCG uses almost purely procedural code though, but perhaps they are also in the middle of transition like MysAdopts? Interesting. XD