Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > DragonTamerChris

Notices

Conversation Between DragonTamerChris and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 142
  1. DragonTamerChris
    03-19-2011 10:27 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    Yea she is very friendly. ^^ A lot of the new members she sees she befriends and tries to make conversations with them. A really good choice you made with putting her in the section you put her in.

Hey HoF, have you seen Gigi lately on Mys?
  2. Hall of Famer
    03-18-2011 06:42 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well of course I asked her, dont worry. She is modding the new comer center, and I trust her on this since she has a huge friendlist here and shes usually active there.
  3. DragonTamerChris
    03-18-2011 06:40 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Err did you ask her about it? x3 It just seemed all of a sudden and she hasn't been very active lately so I was a bit confused. A new mod is nice though since the Dev Staff usually only go on once a day and you're usually busy and can only come on briefly a few times a day.
  4. Hall of Famer
    03-18-2011 06:37 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well she deserves it. XD
  5. DragonTamerChris
    03-18-2011 06:34 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    o3o All of a sudden Alonaria became a moderator.
  6. DragonTamerChris
    03-14-2011 09:56 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Hof, I've been researching bots lately and I found out a few things.

Email vertification still doesn't get rid of all the bots, quite a lot of bots can still go through that. Tons of forums lately have been spammed by these bots. While VBulletin is a very powerful forum it still has the trouble with bots. It makes me wonder how some forums like Dragon Cave Forum don't get spammed yet others get spammed all the time.

Oh and I see you made a little bit more then half of the Mys's main site already.
  7. Hall of Famer
    03-13-2011 09:24 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I've noticed that BMR has been working on MA's forum. It seems to me that he needs more forum activity/visitors to raise enough funds to continue to run MA, but thats just my speculation.

lol you thought so? Tbh I had little hope of this script's popularity, at least at this moment. Its not a concern to me though, I am more interested in improving the quality of this script. Also Mys v1.2.0 is a security release compared to Mys v1.2.0 beta.

Staff central? Sure I guess I will make it next week, sorry for the delay.
  8. DragonTamerChris
    03-13-2011 07:21 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    He's back to being a little in-active again. D:

I see you released 1.2.0. I was expecting people to be a little more excited but it's still good that it's released. Are you going to make the staff central sub forum since in the thread you said you'd make it after version 1.2.0 is released? Also, I'm wondering why 1.2 is labeled as a security release. o3o
  9. Hall of Famer
    03-10-2011 12:26 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Cool, looks like you are ready to beat this game. Best luck on that.

Well I noticed, looks like BMR has been actively working on his forum lately. I dont really have any comment to add since I dont use MA myself, but it is clearly good news for you MA staff. If he has more freetime to kill now, why not ask him about the status of Brighty as a mod while being a CA?
  10. DragonTamerChris
    03-09-2011 10:40 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    I've gotten quite far in Pokemon White. :D I got all 8 gym badges and I am going to challenge the elite four after some training.

Do you know that Brandon upgraded the myadopts forums to mybb 1.6? Quite a few new things and Brandon apparently added an arcade to the forums which is at the least somewhat ironic. x3 The arcade is pretty popular. o3o Oh and he also added this sub-forum for reviewing sites which seemed unneeded to me but...*shrugs*