Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Arianna

Notices

Conversation Between Arianna and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Hall of Famer
    01-30-2011 05:10 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh no worries, lots of people ignore my VMs on my pokemon forum before so I wouldnt be that much surprised or offended. XD

I see, so you've been having fun for this weekend. Thats not a bad idea, especially if you just went through a long and tiring week.

Well I was considering that once the script becomes more popular and the community grows, we will help you advertise your book here. This way you may get more customers, I am sure people will read it. ^^
  2. Arianna
    01-30-2011 05:07 AM
    Arianna
    Oh, I feel so horrible for not replying to your VM's. :/ I have a habit of doing that, haha.
    Well, I have to admit that I haven't done very much this weekend. Not because of business but because we rented the first half of the first season of Glee and practically all I've done has been watch Glee. D: Oh well. xD
  3. Hall of Famer
    01-30-2011 05:01 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Arianna, hows your weekend so far?
  4. Hall of Famer
    01-20-2011 12:45 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Arianna! Wonder how busy real life is to you, but when you get a few minutes, please do read this thread and lemme know what is in your mind for next release of this adoptable script:
    http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=1735
  5. Hall of Famer
    01-16-2011 01:48 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Alright sure, cant wait for an intro from Arianna, the novel writer. XD

Also I've just edited usergroup permissions from Admin control panel, Dev Staff now have Supermod permissions throughout the entire forum. Since we are after all a small community, there's no need to assign tons of admins or mods. The five of we Dev staff can pretty much take care of it.
  6. Arianna
    01-16-2011 01:45 PM
    Arianna
    Yes, vB is nice. I do like MyBB, but vB does seem to have a lot of advantages. I'll post in the intro section when I get the time to. :D
  7. Hall of Famer
    01-16-2011 11:13 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, its VB now. XD Have fun Arianna and hope we make a better site, forum and script altogether. Also Kaeliah is accepted into the dev team, we have another coder now. XD If you dont mind, post in newcomer center when you have time. Its not like that you are new, but that RA never had a member intro section, lol.
  8. Arianna
    01-16-2011 11:04 AM
    Arianna
    Haha, hi. :) -goes to accept- The site looks very nice. :D
  9. Hall of Famer
    01-16-2011 08:08 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Arianna, first VM for you. *sends a friend invitation*