Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > DragonTamerChris

Notices

Conversation Between DragonTamerChris and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 142
  1. Hall of Famer
    03-23-2011 06:27 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Thats true, perhaps it will help draw attention from more people who are still speculating on this product.

Umm this... You will find out in Mys v1.3.0, a new layout for admin control panel is being designed at the moment.
  2. DragonTamerChris
    03-23-2011 06:25 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    That'd be cool. It'd be useful for people just wanting to test out the script first before they want to download it. :3

Oh and I have another question. Since Kaeliah isn't a Dev Staff anymore who is going to do some of the things that are posted in her admin control panel overhaul thread?
  3. Hall of Famer
    03-23-2011 06:23 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Well yeah, I am thinking about that. Its not really hard to do though, all I need is to give admin access to every registered user and set up a cronjob to delete adoptables, owned adoptables and private messages every 12-24 hours.
  4. DragonTamerChris
    03-23-2011 06:18 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    HoF, I have a question. Is it true that eventually the Mys demo site will allow you to sign it and test the script out? And then every day all the changes made to the site will be deleted and people would be able to edit it again? I heard that somewhere.
  5. DragonTamerChris
    03-20-2011 07:41 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Eh, I became lazy. In my black version I'm so over leveled. The last gym's leaders highest level pokemon was 5 levels under all of my other pokemon. o-o I didn't even grind (train) as much as you would probably think I did. o3o (Traded pokemon with lucky egg FTW)

You can't donate money to friends with MA's cash system.
  6. Hall of Famer
    03-20-2011 01:27 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, looks like you will win this race now. XD

Oh btw Chris can you answer a question for me? Can you donate money to friends with MA's cash system? If so, what happens when you enter a negative value?
  7. DragonTamerChris
    03-20-2011 07:27 AM
    DragonTamerChris
    She quit it. XD I was doing the just random search in grass with the usual chance of a wild double battle but I got bored and I'm switching to the MM method which involves breeding a let's say japanese ditto and an english magikarp.

But now I'm in a shiny race with Codfin who is using the MM method.
  8. Hall of Famer
    03-20-2011 01:14 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah interesting, are you gonna beat Gigi on this?
  9. DragonTamerChris
    03-19-2011 05:28 PM
    DragonTamerChris
    Yeah, it makes sense. She's been playing pokemon black and white a lot too. o3o We are currently racing to see who can get the shiny they want first.
  10. Hall of Famer
    03-19-2011 02:51 PM
    Hall of Famer
    She definitely is, some of these new members could've not stayed if it were not for Alonaria. For a support forum of this size, one moderator should be enough though.

I have seen here on Mys like a few days ago. She has her site to work on, and then MA. It makes sense that she does not have much time to visit lately.