Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and Tequila
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 425
  1. Tequila
    01-01-2014 08:19 PM
    Tequila
    I hope so! Been so bored with trying to create that I managed to draw an island in a teardrop (or the blue mana symbol from Magic the Gathering) with ink splattered around it. Haven't drawn anything since...

Kinda, we're trying to raise money to start lping (although I am doing Animal Crossing on a blog right now) and hopefully will be able to do more (we want to focus on family and gaming -- educational benefits and such; I actually learned to read by playing RPGs and count by playing BINGO!).

Loving New Leaf, well worth the 40$ spent on it! Been a lot of fun. The only other games I want are the upcoming Zelda titles (http://crazycats.tk/post/70446565595...s-in-the-us-we - WANT! I just love the LoZ franchise) and the MiiPlaza games on the 3DS. Need to get a job to get more games. (In other news I'm selling MtG Cards, my pos guitar with gig bag and then some, and other unnecessary items.)

Happy new year for you as well! ;3
  2. Hall of Famer
    12-31-2013 06:00 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, lacking creativity? That's a bit weird, but I know for sure that you will get better soon.

Raising money through let's play videos? Sounds like an interesting plan and I hope it works out, I personally ain't a fan of such videos but I am sure lots of people will like it. Of course it's a challenge to make people see your videos and subscribe, I wish you best luck on that.

Got some new games to play? Do you like it so far? For me, I'm kinda waiting for the new dragon age game and the new witcher game to be released, these will be epic.

And happy new year!
  3. Tequila
    12-24-2013 08:23 PM
    Tequila
    Happy Christmas in return. I've been having a rough time, drained and totally lacking creativity.

I have started a new project in conjunction with my fiance and our daughter, we're working on getting money raised to do Let's Plays on YouTube. If interested our information site is up: http://crazycats.tk

Otherwise, I've a new game that I'm playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf, and that's about all I can handle anymore...
  4. Hall of Famer
    12-24-2013 07:45 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Merry Christmas Tequila, how have you been?
  5. Hall of Famer
    12-13-2013 02:26 AM
    Hall of Famer
    The banner is up. XD Sorry for the delay, I just finished one of my three final exams earlier today so finally got some time to do some stuff here.
  6. Hall of Famer
    12-09-2013 01:08 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh are you feeling kinda sick because of the bad weather? It does seem to affect me a bit, since some of the buildings and rooms(including my own bedroom) have much higher temperature than the outside and I catch a cold whenever there is a dramatic change of weather. It cant be helped though, guess I am just not healthy myself. XD

And for the banner, is it fine if it shows up at the footer of the forum just like VPL's?
  7. Tequila
    12-05-2013 02:53 PM
    Tequila
    Trust me, I am looking forward to it. I'll have an almost 7 year old helper! ;3 Still, the minor annoyances of being in my condition are starting to affect me...

*nods*
  8. Hall of Famer
    12-04-2013 08:45 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh I see, thats kinda bad but at least you are fine since Friday. May is still a long time from now, but wont hurt to look forward to it. XD

The banner looks nice, it should fit the ad bar of the forum footer. Good job on this, I will try putting it up soon.
  9. Tequila
    12-03-2013 02:19 PM
    Tequila
    Hoffie, here have a banner for the new mysidiaadvanced site... PS: changed it to a wordpress/buddypress/bbpress blog setup.

Hosted on tinypic so feel free to link as needed.
  10. Tequila
    11-30-2013 04:25 PM
    Tequila
    It could have been better. My passenger did not like the turkey at all so I spent most of the day laid up. Thank goodness it cleared up by Friday... :/ I can't wait for May...