Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Hall of Famer

Notices

Conversation Between Hall of Famer and solskenn
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 66
  1. Hall of Famer
    09-12-2012 09:19 AM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats so unfortunate, what a host it is for deleting your site based on activity. Hopefully your idea will eventually work out. If you are unable to enforce your ideas on building a site, it may be necessary to ask for some help? I am sure some people will be interested in aiding you.
  2. solskenn
    09-12-2012 09:00 AM
    solskenn
    The host ended up deleting my site. I couldn't find enough that would be interested in joining.. and so it ended up not being active enough for their liking. I've got a friend that might be able to draw for me and be willing to do so, but before I begin on making another I think I'm going to toss around other ideas. Kind of hard to do what my idea was with the program. I was hoping to make three worlds, and a portal helps you move between the three. Great idea, just not the capabilities of doing it :(
  3. Hall of Famer
    09-10-2012 08:38 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Solskeen, hows Portal Pets doing?
  4. solskenn
    05-22-2012 10:14 PM
    solskenn
    Hopefully soon, got court in the morning then going to go to this store nearby and see if they still want a cashier. Once I figure out my schedule things /might/ calm down enough I can actively work on it again.
  5. Hall of Famer
    05-22-2012 08:06 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there sweet Solskeen, you are working on your site again? ^^
  6. solskenn
    05-15-2012 04:21 PM
    solskenn
    Yeah, thought I'd get some free time this weekend, but I'm going out of state to stay with my brother (who doesn't believe in computers and the internet.. thinks it's the work of satan.. he's weird lol)
  7. Hall of Famer
    05-15-2012 11:52 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah thats too bad, still busy I guess? Hopefully it will work out for you soon.
  8. solskenn
    05-15-2012 08:53 AM
    solskenn
    I can't remember the last time tbh..
  9. Hall of Famer
    05-14-2012 08:20 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, hopefully everything will be sorted out soon for ya. Have you worked on the site lately?
  10. solskenn
    05-11-2012 03:38 PM
    solskenn
    will do, right now my duties are trying to fix my mom's YIM (made a topic hoping someone knows what to do), a forum game I made for a pet site I'm a member of, trying to improve on my drawing, giving gimp lessons on the same pet site (for those interested in using gimp to make edits for images), work, house work (preparations to get my daughter), and studying. Probably more than that but they slipped my mind as I'm always multitasking when online xD