Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tutorials and Tips (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Installing the MAS (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1663)

Cerelia 02-09-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiKawaii (Post 14461)
I don't understand... could you be more specific by saying which file?

Not sure how to edit any of them, :cfrown:

ChibiMaestro 02-10-2011 10:34 AM

Login to 000WebHost
Login to File Manager
Go into 'public_html'
Click 'edit' next to the file you want to edit :3

Hall of Famer 02-10-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucifersFallenAngel (Post 14462)
I'm confused on the "create database" thing.. I jsut made my account with the 000webhoster, went to control panel and clicked on the icon with the dolphin (mySQL). It comes up with "manage my SQL databases" and it has a table with :

what do I put on thefirst two boxes? the name of my site and my username for the 000webhoster? or what..?

Well these have nothing to do with your site's name or 000webhost's username. It asks you to create a database, and then a user to that database. These are the info you need for installing this script.

Hall of Famer

Cerelia 02-10-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiKawaii (Post 14476)
Login to 000WebHost
Login to File Manager
Go into 'public_html'
Click 'edit' next to the file you want to edit :3

No, like, edit the php code that way instead of saying, for example,
(Warning LONG EXAMPLE)
when deleting an adoptable, instead of the message asking if you really want to delete it, it'll ask if you really want to release it in the wild, giving an impression that they aren't really deleted.
I know, I'm confusing :coloness:

Hall of Famer 02-10-2011 03:35 PM

Oh? Interesting. I remember the delete pets option has been disabled in Mysidia Adoptables?

Anyway, check out the script file called lang.php, it is where most article contents are stored.

LucifersFallenAngel 02-10-2011 04:11 PM

so..wat do I put in the boxes?

Hall of Famer 02-10-2011 04:12 PM

You can put in anything you want. ^^

LucifersFallenAngel 02-10-2011 04:28 PM

ok i got it. thank you Famer =3 (yay i didnt say Farmer x3)

ok now when I try to quickconnect with FileZilla, it keeps saying I cant :/. Does having Dail-Up interfere with this since the internet is so slow? :/

Knyfe 02-22-2011 01:12 PM

Is there a way to do it without FileZilla?

ChibiMaestro 02-22-2011 01:25 PM

Yes, if you use Java Uploader on 000WebHost... however it is glitchy and misses files out... so if you do use it, you will need to check through every folder and find any missing files...

If you're going to use x10Hosting, you can upload the ZIP file of the Mys script, and extract it, and then select ALL the files inside the "Installation" folder, and move it out and then delete the folder.