Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0[Security Release] (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3514)

Tequila 03-20-2012 06:00 PM

I uploaded the wrong profile file to the server... ^^;

Hall of Famer 03-20-2012 06:02 PM

@ Iris:
I believe a solution was posted before, lemme find it out for you.

Edit: Find the following parts in your shoutbox.php:
PHP Code:

if ($comment != ""
{

$date date("Y-m-d H:i:s");

// $date = "10-23-3 21:02:35";

$user $loggedinname;
    if (
$isloggedin!="yes")  $user "Guest";

$comment formattext($comment);

$adopts->query("INSERT INTO {$prefix}shoutbox VALUES ('', '$user', '$date', '$comment')");

$article_content $article_content."<p>Your comment has been posted. Click <a href='shoutbox.php'>here</a> to view it.</p>";

And replace with:
PHP Code:

if ($comment != ""
{

$date date("Y-m-d H:i:s");

// $date = "10-23-3 21:02:35";

$user $loggedinname;
    if (
$isloggedin == "yes"){

$comment formattext($comment);

$adopts->query("INSERT INTO {$prefix}shoutbox VALUES ('', '$user', '$date', '$comment')");

$article_content .= "<p>Your comment has been posted. Click <a href='shoutbox.php'>here</a> to view it.</p>";
    }
    else 
$article_content .= "You need to log in before using the shoutbox!";

This should fix your problem I think.

@ Nyxi:
lol I see, now please give a try on resolving the css glitch if you have time. It's a shame I cant fix it myself, perhaps time to learn more css...

Tequila 03-20-2012 06:10 PM

I think it's font based. I'll take a good look once my head clears...

Hall of Famer 03-20-2012 06:12 PM

Alright then Nyxi, take your time then. I hope it will be fixed by the time Mys v1.3.1 is released though, still plenty of time for us at this moment.

SilverDragonTears 03-21-2012 04:31 AM

Since moving my site to a new domain, I can't log out of my forum and members can log in and it says successful but still says they need to log in... :coloness:

Edit: Stupid mistake on my part. Fixed...

Abronsyth 03-21-2012 03:46 PM

Hm, HoF, didn't seem to work. I put it in exactly, and when I log out, I can still post in the shout box just fine...

Hall of Famer 03-21-2012 04:23 PM

umm weird, it works perfectly fine for me. What did it do to you btw? Link me to your site and Id like to take a look on my own.

Abronsyth 03-21-2012 04:37 PM

Nothing, it didn't seem to alter anything at all:
My Site

Let me know if you can still see and post in the shout box.

Hall of Famer 03-21-2012 04:49 PM

I cannot post in the shoutbox, get this message:

Quote:

You need to log in before using the shoutbox!
So it appears the method is working.

Abronsyth 03-21-2012 04:55 PM

Okay, I wonder if it still allows me to when I log out because it recognizes my IP or something...it's a little odd, but I'm very much relieved to know it is working! Thank you for all of the help, HoF <3 Haha, I give you major credits for being so patient with me! Hope all goes well from here!

Bonne Chance,
Iris