Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback and Suggestions (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Log-in/Main Site issues (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3693)

PTGigi 05-10-2012 04:57 PM

Log-in/Main Site issues

Ohey, Gigi here.

Took me longer than expected to get back in here.

Anyway (finally remembered my password OTL), the "Forgotten Password" doesn't work. I forget what error I got, as I tried the password reset Friday or so to no avail, but I believe I was redirected to Roadrunner's Search feature looking for the page (NOT a "404 Error" page). So, that'd be a nice thing to fix up X3

When I finally did remember my password, I got a redirect error:
But after that, I just clicked the top logo and everything worked out fine, so no biggie there.

And I don't know if this is just me, but as of today (last time I checked was Friday), the main page is giving me the error:
Quote:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
So yep, just two site issues I noticed. Now to poke around and see what I missed (and update my signature *notices broken image in sig*)

Hall of Famer 05-10-2012 05:16 PM

Well yeah it has been like this since I moved the main site/forum to my dedicated server. It may have something to do with the forum settings, I will see if I can find a way to fix this. Thx for pointing them out.

PTGigi 05-10-2012 07:07 PM

Alrighty, then! :3 No problem ^-^

Hall of Famer 05-11-2012 06:47 AM

No worries, again thanks for pointing out PTGigi.

PTGigi 05-15-2012 08:16 AM

Rather than make a new thread for a small issue, I'll just post in here some more. :3

I'm at school which has some Macs which solely use Safari. The navigation tabs are lowered and are now covering parts of the user information, to the point where there's only a 1-5 pixel area with which to select the bar to enter your username in order to log-in. It's really only a problem when logging in ^-^ Not sure how many people come here and use Safari, but I figured I'd point it out :3

EDIT: Welp, just got onto a different school computer (PC this time, with IE) and it's still like that.

So either this is an error in IE and Safari, or just an error in all browsers D:

EDIT2: Got home and it works on my home computer (Firefox). So maybe it's just an IE/Safari error?

Hall of Famer 05-19-2012 03:15 AM

umm tbh I am still unable to resolve this problem. Apparently it was caused by domain/account transfer, but...

PTGigi 05-19-2012 07:31 AM

Alright then D: That's really strange O.o

Canaille 07-18-2012 11:58 AM

I have Firefox and get the error.. But since it can be worked around, it's not a huge deal. Just thought I'd toss this out there. Hope you get it figured out. :)

Canaille 07-18-2012 03:40 PM

Got this logging in.