Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Chat (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The daily chit chat thread! (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1645)

DragonTamerChris 01-17-2011 11:23 AM

I have off too. :p

I don't really listen to music much. XD though I listen to never gonna give you up and rickroll myself a lot.

Hall of Famer 01-17-2011 11:30 AM

Well actually one of the classes were just like 5 mins because it was recitation, while we've barely learned anything from the lecture yet. It wont be as easy next week though, the real challenge begins then.

PTGigi 01-18-2011 11:24 AM

:veeee: SNOW DAY!!! *dances* Aw crap I have an art project due on the 21st that I haven't started :BIGO: Darn you snow day!!! :madO:

Kaeliah 01-18-2011 12:14 PM

-.- Snow Day???? I'm in a cyber school so I don't GET Snowdays!!! :angrygrin: I really coulda used the extra sleep too...

Bloodrun 01-18-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaeliah (Post 12626)
-.- Snow Day???? I'm in a cyber school so I don't GET Snowdays!!! :angrygrin: I really coulda used the extra sleep too...

I know where your coming from lol >.<

PTGigi 01-18-2011 12:34 PM

Sleep is nice but I've missed a week of school already due to being sick. :displeased: And now with Monday and Tuesday off I'm just missing more school which is surprisingly really bothersome :madnoes:

Kaeliah 01-18-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

I know where your coming from lol >.<
Are you in a cyber school?

@Gigi - I have school every stinkin day whether I'm sick, or sleepy, or it's snowy. No breaks for moi. Then again I do still take breaks that my parents are not aware of... Which is probably why I'm behind and must catch up by Friday... :ohnoes:

Hall of Famer 01-18-2011 12:53 PM

Wow thats too bad for you Kaeliah, cant take a break even when you were sick?

And lol it is a horrible snowy day in PA, trust me it is.

PTGigi 01-18-2011 01:15 PM

They should at least let you have breaks when you're sick D: I can barely function properly when I'm sick, I seriously do stupid things like say Good Night at 7AM :BIGO: Also completely forget how to do math, science, and other classes I take :ohnoes:

I wish you the best of luck then :cfrown: Though I haven't done much sleeping in last week because I was coughing so much I could barely sleep; I'd sleep for about 2hrs, wake up, try to get back to sleep, then repeat until about 6-7AM when I just decided I couldn't stand trying to get to sleep anymore :displeased:

elfhome 01-18-2011 04:23 PM

I am sitting here typing whilst 100 slides print up. They're class notes, but it's still better than writing them all up by hand. I have Serology, Clinical Analysis II, Path/Phys, and Bio Organic. This semester is going to be an absolute nightmare...
To top it all off my little Diamond Dove chased my Cockatiel away from me and she hit the wall. She has a HUGE bald spot and a scraped head. :( I don't know if she will grow the feathers back as the follicles were damaged. Her crest is all gone except for two sad little plumes. Does anyone want to adopt a psychotic... I mean a sweet, hand tame little dove? He can't be kept with other birds because he thinks he's people.

Also, my dad's sock has been half done since Christmas. Although I could always gift him with a single sock and an IOU by his birthday in August. LOL