Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.3[Security Release] (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4057)

Hall of Famer 03-23-2013 09:09 PM

Well the URL format has changed, do not use .php at the end of yor site URL or you receive this class appcontroller not found error.

Hedgen 03-23-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hall of Famer (Post 26430)
Well the URL format has changed, do not use .php at the end of yor site URL or you receive this class appcontroller not found error.

When I add .php to a link, it just shows:
"this is the index page
This is a sample article. All of this text you can change in the script admin control panel."

as the content on any page with .php at the end, and it also has the site theme.

Missy Master 03-23-2013 10:01 PM

Ah okay got it--- well just trying to log in at all, I get this:

The requested URL /login was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same for all the other pages I try to go to...

Hall of Famer 03-23-2013 10:43 PM

@Annatar:
It looks to me that you are missing the .htaccess file, the url rewrite aint even working.

Missy Master 03-23-2013 11:06 PM

You were dead on right!! That solved it, it looks to be working perfectly, now to go check it all out! :)

Thanks for your work on all this H o F!! This looks utterly epic!!

Anyone else having this issue, its the .htaccess file! Make sure it gets loaded :)

GuardiansWish 03-25-2013 01:40 AM

When I go to install this version to the site for a clean slate (I ended up remoing all my old stuff for various reasons), I am getting this error when I go to put in my database info and hit next:

Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'adopts4'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Hall of Famer 03-25-2013 06:13 AM

Apparently the username is incorrect for your database, does the user exist or have permission to use the database?

GuardiansWish 03-25-2013 08:13 AM

The used exists and is attached to the database with full access.

Hall of Famer 03-25-2013 09:44 AM

Nope, there must be some kind of mistakes with your database credentials. Either you specified the wrong database name, or that the user is invalid. If you were using the old database, its better to empty all tables before installing the script. Also check config.php to see if there's anything abnormal there.

GuardiansWish 03-25-2013 01:04 PM

Never mind, I was a silly panda. I forgot to add the Chibifurs_ part of the database name...

Thank you for being patient with me. It means the world.