Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions and Feature Requests (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   List of suggestions (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2466)

Xhanthuine 10-24-2011 05:03 AM

List of suggestions

Some of them might already be suggested, and sorry if they're too complicated to build or too many.

1. A pet stud system
2. A bank system
3. A pet battle system
4. A quest system
5. A money earning arcade system
6. Pets for your pets
7. An item trading system
8. An auction system (For both pets and items)

Thank-you for taking the time to read this!

Hall of Famer 10-24-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xhanthuine (Post 19224)
Some of them might already be suggested, and sorry if they're too complicated to build or too many.

1. A pet stud system
2. A bank system
3. A pet battle system
4. A quest system
5. A money earning arcade system
6. Pets for your pets
7. An item trading system
8. An auction system (For both pets and items)

Thank-you for taking the time to read this!

Well some of these features are indeed quite complicated to build, but they are doable. Items and itemshop will be the key feature addition for Mys v1.3.0, the next major release scheduled in January 2012. Battle system and quest/exploration system are planned for Mys v1.5.0 and v1.6.0, which will come out no earlier than 2013. Other suggestions you made will most likely to be released as Mods/Addons though.

mapleblade 10-24-2011 09:56 AM

i have a slotmachine minigame wich can be changed in to stone paper scissors etc if you want to, its in the mod section.

Xhanthuine 10-25-2011 08:17 AM

Oh, well, I can't wait for someone to make scripts for any of my suggestions in the "Mods/Addons " thread. :veeee:

Abronsyth 10-25-2011 03:39 PM

Most seem like good (if complicated for coders I'm sure) ideas, but why pets for your pets? I get that a lot of virtual pet sites have "mini-pets" but I myself always thought it rather stupid, I mean seriously, you don't see a horse walking around with dog for a pet, do you?

Xhanthuine 10-28-2011 07:30 PM

Well, you do make a point with the "pets for your pets" idea. I can't believe I just realized that now!

Xhanthuine 10-28-2011 07:41 PM

The suggestions I want the most to be created from my list are:

The money earning arcade system :pleased:
The pet stud system :usedusedused:
The pet/item auction system :veeee:
AND,
The bank system :happycbig:

I also want the pet battle system and battle/quest system, but they're already planned out to be released on the next Mysidia Adopts.

Xhanthuine 10-28-2011 08:06 PM

:colonu: Does anyone want to make any of these? Please? :wiii: Oh, and I've finally updated my signature!

budz 11-09-2011 06:19 AM

A pet item/auction system can sort of be just considered a trade.

-If you look at it deep enough-