Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Staff Central (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Looking for writers and programmers :) (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1977)

tittlemouse 03-04-2011 08:29 AM

Looking for writers and programmers :)

Hi I am the owner of a Virtual Pet Site named Pyropets
www.pyropets.com
The site gets updated regularly and has a friendly staff team and about 12-15 active members atm :)

The game has not been around for long and the layout is being updated along with new features soon.

But we are in need of some writers and programmers.

fadillzzz 03-04-2011 08:41 AM

I can help you with programming if you want.
Just contact me if you need any help

tittlemouse 03-04-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadillzzz (Post 15165)
I can help you with programming if you want.
Just contact me if you need any help

The site thou is off the Vpets coding for a base dont know if you have used it or heard of it before :)

sadly thou I cannot really afford to pay programmers at the moment but I do have some money atm to buy codes :)

fadillzzz 03-04-2011 09:08 AM

Well, I don't think that's a real problem because I think I'm still able to write codes to improve your site in some way. Plus, if I can't understand how the script works, I'm pretty sure at least I can help with some debugging stuff.
Don't worry, I'm offering my help for free.

tittlemouse 03-04-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadillzzz (Post 15169)
Well, I don't think that's a real problem because I think I'm still able to write codes to improve your site in some way. Plus, if I can't understand how the script works, I'm pretty sure at least I can help with some debugging stuff.
Don't worry, I'm offering my help for free.

True :)
that would be awesome

alonaria 03-06-2011 08:43 PM

I'd be happy to help. I have experience with working on sites with writing related jobs. I work on Darklab2.myadopts.com and evodragon.net under the username Alonaria. On Wolf-haven.com I work under the username Alchemist.

RoconzaArt 03-06-2011 08:59 PM

Didn't you say the same thing to me and I never got a reply. >>

alonaria 03-07-2011 06:09 AM

You did? 0_o -goes to look- Ah, yes you did. I thought I was going to receive a PM, lol. It was quite difficult for me to reply yesterday because my computer was suddenly hit with, oh, 800 or so viruses. D: It took a few hours to get rid of them.

Anyway, I've joined you dev. forum. ;)

Knyfe 03-07-2011 04:34 PM

I could try being a writer.

maximillion 06-13-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tittlemouse (Post 15163)
Hi I am the owner of a Virtual Pet Site named Pyropets
www.pyropets.com

"This Account Has Been Suspended" - i wanted to check it out...