Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tutorials and Tips (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Installing the MAS (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1663)

destrovel 09-14-2014 11:17 AM

I personally think it's less effort to find a host that works than to wait for a fix on this really specific problem. Especially because we don't know what x10 changed in their settings ;)

IntoRain 09-28-2014 01:04 PM

Ran into this during a new installation in x10hosting. Script works fine in my old account, but not on this new one. Has anything been found about it?

----

Alright, I think I found the problem. I echo'd the root and it was giving me /usr/local/apache/htdocs/ instead of /home/_name_/public_html/

In class_path.php, instead of this line:

PHP Code:

$this->root getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT').SCRIPTPATH."/"

put this:

PHP Code:

$this->root "/home/_name_here_/public_html/"

Pear 10-19-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntoRain (Post 31255)
Ran into this during a new installation in x10hosting. Script works fine in my old account, but not on this new one. Has anything been found about it?

----

Alright, I think I found the problem. I echo'd the root and it was giving me /usr/local/apache/htdocs/ instead of /home/_name_/public_html/

In class_path.php, instead of this line:

PHP Code:

$this->root getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT').SCRIPTPATH."/"

put this:

PHP Code:

$this->root "/home/_name_here_/public_html/"

I'm doing this, and yet I'm still getting a blank page? c:

IntoRain 10-19-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pear (Post 31408)
I'm doing this, and yet I'm still getting a blank page? c:

Might be for another reason, like misconfiguration. What are the contents of your error_log on the day you last visited your site?

Pear 10-19-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntoRain (Post 31410)
Might be for another reason, like misconfiguration. What are the contents of your error_log on the day you last visited your site?

Oh man. That file is a mess. There's so much stuff there. xD I'm not sure the last day I visited my site and it was working was though..As I get on every day. It might have been 2 days ago, but maybe the one from today would help?

[19-Oct-2014 16:55:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/_name_here_/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Edit:
Alright. I went back in there and there was a break in the error messages. So this might be of more help?
[07-Oct-2014 02:33:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined property: DocumentRenderer::$thematicBreak in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_guirenderer.php on line 184
(-There are no errors in between these two dates-)
[16-Oct-2014 01:54:35 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

IntoRain 10-21-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pear (Post 31413)
Oh man. That file is a mess. There's so much stuff there. xD I'm not sure the last day I visited my site and it was working was though..As I get on every day. It might have been 2 days ago, but maybe the one from today would help?

[19-Oct-2014 16:55:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/_name_here_/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Edit:
Alright. I went back in there and there was a break in the error messages. So this might be of more help?
[07-Oct-2014 02:33:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined property: DocumentRenderer::$thematicBreak in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_guirenderer.php on line 184
(-There are no errors in between these two dates-)
[16-Oct-2014 01:54:35 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Yeah that seems to be the error I was getting. When you put this line:

$this->root = "/home/_name_here_/public_html/";

Where it says _name_here put capifore. It's the name of the folder public_html is in

Pear 10-21-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntoRain (Post 31417)
Yeah that seems to be the error I was getting. When you put this line:

$this->root = "/home/_name_here_/public_html/";

Where it says _name_here put capifore. It's the name of the folder public_html is in

Oh man. I'm such a derp. It's working now. XD Thank you very much! <3 I'm not sure what I would have done without you. c:

IntoRain 10-21-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pear (Post 31418)
Oh man. I'm such a derp. It's working now. XD Thank you very much! <3 I'm not sure what I would have done without you. c:

Hehe no problem! I didn't really explain what it was xD I'm glad it's working! Sorry taking long, forgot to check this thread

Hall of Famer 10-25-2014 10:40 PM

I think people need to stop replying to this thread. There's another thread on installation tutorial, and its more up to date with Mys v1.3.x.

AndromedaKerova 11-07-2014 03:53 PM

Problem

11. Once connected
You will see a box on the left side, open the MAS unzipped file up, and enter the "adoptables" folder. Select ALL files INSIDE the "adoptables" folder and double click into "Public_html" on the other box at the right. And then DRAG the selected files from the left box to the right box.

My issue is that there ISN'T an "adoptables" folder in the unzipped scripts file.
I'm using Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4