Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mys v1.3.x Mods (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Mys v1.3.4 News System (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4392)

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 11:27 AM

If you download the RAR file, the error still appears if you do this?:
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\admincp\view\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\admincp\view" (make sure to overwrite the existing file if it asks)
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\views\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\view"

I'm sure error has something to do with where you placed it, since the script itself runs fine without changes.

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 37000)
If you download the RAR file, the error still appears if you do this?:
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\admincp\view\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\admincp\view" (make sure to overwrite the existing file if it asks)
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\views\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\view"

I'm sure error has something to do with where you placed it, since the script itself runs fine without changes.

Yay! We are working :D

One more thing, now when I go to my website it comes up with this to do with the themes:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 11:52 AM

What page does this show up on?

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 37002)
What page does this show up on?

When I type in the webaddress on any page.

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 12:37 PM

The site appears fine for me, and I tried all 3 of the themes from the changestyle page. If you go to phpMyAdmin and look under the user settings table, what does it say for your chosen theme?

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 37004)
The site appears fine for me, and I tried all 3 of the themes from the changestyle page. If you go to phpMyAdmin and look under the user settings table, what does it say for your chosen theme?

It seems to be just on my laptop. One more question, how do I make a support ticket page?

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goofyunicorn (Post 37005)
It seems to be just on my laptop. One more question, how do I make a support ticket page?

I actually have code lying around for that, which I haven't even used tbh. I'll look for it and make a topic for it