Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mys v1.1.x Mods (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Breeding System - Complete! (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156)

SieghartZeke 10-31-2009 08:11 AM

RE: Breeding System - Complete!

but the code that you need top put on the 207 line......in what of file you need to add(doadopt?myadopt?what??I)

Arianna 10-31-2009 12:23 PM

In the actual breeding.php file.

SieghartZeke 10-31-2009 12:28 PM

Uhm... but i can change the file name with coupling.php???

gabeki 10-31-2009 03:19 PM

Seapyramid, I did not ask for the code, can you read my post at least once, before saying something about it?

Thanks ^^

Or even better, even after you read it at least once, you can relax and THINK before you post. That way you can try to be less rude and more useful to people here in the Forum.

I read almost all the posts here in the adoptables forum, including yours, and seems to me that because you have a good site, with a good amout of members and scripts programmed by yourself, you think you can despise others members that are starting now. Well, it's not that way.

But, if you are rude not because you think you are something more than others members, but because of personal problems, I recommend yoga. And it doesn't mean I care about your stress or something, so no need to thank me. I just care about how I'm treated.

Arianna 11-01-2009 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SieghartZeke
Uhm... but i can change the file name with coupling.php???

Sure, if you want to.

SieghartZeke 11-01-2009 10:16 AM

ok....now i show this hen i go in the Coupling:
i show this on the top of the page:
Code:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/breeding.php on line 81
WHY???

Arianna 11-02-2009 02:08 AM

I don't know. Can you please be patient? Gosh, I don't even want to help if you're so impolite.

SieghartZeke 11-02-2009 10:02 AM

Sorry...

Bloodrun 11-03-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arianna
I don't know. Can you please be patient? Gosh, I don't even want to help if you're so impolite.

Thank you for being polite Arianna. She brings up a very good point, she is spending her time maing this Modification because she wants too. She is even nice enough to help you install it.

SieghartZeke you act very impatiently in a lot of the threads you post in. I would like to ask you nicely to please be patient and to please show some respect.

Hall of Famer 11-05-2009 12:32 PM

So this is an egg system? Excellent!