Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newcomer Center (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cpvr here (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1866)

cpvr 02-01-2011 03:54 PM

Cpvr here

Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Just checking out things because I'm the owner of Virtual pet list which is an online virtual pets community. :)

DragonTamerChris 02-01-2011 04:00 PM

Can you tell us some more things about yourself? :3

Welcome to mysidia and I hope you like it here. :pleased:

cpvr 02-01-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTamerChris (Post 14171)
Can you tell us some more things about yourself? :3

Welcome to mysidia and I hope you like it here. :pleased:

What would you like to know? My name is Carlos, I'm 21, I have a daughter that's 2, and I'm a webmaster.

alonaria 02-01-2011 04:21 PM

Hello! Welcome to Mys! I'm sure you'll like it here. Even though we're still small, we're growing and the community is wonderful. I sorta just act as a Mys cheerleader, or Mys PRINCESS cheerleader according to Hoffie. xD

I'm definitely going to check out Virtual Pet List, it seems lovely. :)

I almost forgot to introduce myself! I go by many names. Alonaria, Naria, Aria, Ria, Alo, Alon, Alona, and anything else you can think of. If you'd like to call me by my RL name, it's Sammy. I'm 13, have a pet snake, and work mainly with digital art and graphics, though I sometimes work with traditional art. I'm not a proffessional, seeing that I'm only 13, but for some unknown reason people tend to think I'm older. -shrugs-

I'm employed at three different sites that I really stick with- EvoDragon.net, Wolf-Haven.com, and Darklab2.myadopts.com. I'm a guest artist at some other small sites, though I'm best known for my writing and moderation.

Well, I suppose that's it! Enjoy your time in Mys!

cpvr 02-01-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Hello! Welcome to Mys! I'm sure you'll like it here. Even though we're still small, we're growing and the community is wonderful. I sorta just act as a Mys cheerleader, or Mys PRINCESS cheerleader according to Hoffie. xD
Can I just call you Princess? :P

Quote:

, it's Sammy. I'm 13, have a pet snake, and work mainly with digital art and graphics, though I sometimes work with traditional art. I'm not a proffessional, seeing that I'm only 13, but for some unknown reason people tend to think I'm older. -shrugs-
Nice to meet you, Sammy. :)

Quote:

I'm employed at three different sites that I really stick with- EvoDragon.net, Wolf-Haven.com, and Darklab2.myadopts.com. I'm a guest artist at some other small sites, though I'm best known for my writing and moderation.
I remember when Evodragon was first being developed. Their owners used to be on Virtual pet list all the time; making threads and talking to everyone. :)

Tequila 02-01-2011 05:02 PM

Welcome! I may have to register on your site once I get Familiar Elements' bugs out... (still haven't figured it out, I'll just fix it) :catfish:

Hopefully you'll be able to send more new users our way! :meow:

Tony 02-01-2011 05:16 PM

Welcome (:

alonaria 02-01-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpvr (Post 14175)
I remember when Evodragon was first being developed. Their owners used to be on Virtual pet list all the time; making threads and talking to everyone. :)

Really? I never knew that, cool! Evo was, literally, the first pet side I ever registered on. I'm afraid to say that it's declined due to lack of update. We're not worried about that, though, because Clark is actually working on a new site/version of Evo. XD

Kaeliah 02-01-2011 05:52 PM

Hi again Cpvr!

You're daughter is precious, I'm assuming your avatar is a picture of her. :smile:

I'm Kae, I'm a 17-year-old(almost 18), jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none and one of the Coders on the development staff here at Mysidia. I'm glad to see you here!

RoconzaArt 02-01-2011 05:53 PM

OMG cpvr from VPL wow it's been awhile! What happened to you? You kinda disappeared and VPL went down. Remember me? I used to be a active user on on VPL before it went down. I hear a lot of rumors from the other user from VPL saying you abandoned VPL. It has not been the same since VPL went down.

Do I have to reregsister?