Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Supports (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   One Sided Trades (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3886)

GuardiansWish 12-03-2012 12:53 PM

One Sided Trades

Hi there. I am looking for a way to make one sided trades on my site. One of our members has suggested making a free items and exchanging that for a pet. wen we tested that today, it still said that we needed to offer an adopted pet. I would like to figure out a way where a member can gift another (be it a pet or an item). Thank you in advance for any help with this.

(I am updating to 1.3.2 today so help should go for that script)

Hall of Famer 12-03-2012 05:09 PM

Umm this shouldnt be difficult, just need to disable the requirement for both parties to have to send adoptables in the trade request. I will help you, but can only do this by Thursday since I have a final exam coming up. Are you fine waiting till then? If not, someone else may be able to help you too. You most likely need to PM him/her.

GuardiansWish 12-03-2012 05:46 PM

Yea, I'm fine waiting until then ^^

Hall of Famer 12-03-2012 05:51 PM

No problem, I am glad to see someone getting Mys v1.3.2 to run properly on their site. I made sure this new release has minimum if not zero glitches that stop your site from running, but some members are running PHP 5.2... *sigh*

GuardiansWish 12-03-2012 07:01 PM

Yea, the installion went pretty smoothly. I must say I was very pleased and we are LOVING the new admin panel.

Hall of Famer 12-03-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardiansWish (Post 25083)
Yea, the installion went pretty smoothly. I must say I was very pleased and we are LOVING the new admin panel.

Oh great, glad you like it so far. Lemme know if you by any chance encounter any glitches, I cant find any on my beta site. This new ACP theme is gonna be what we will be using for Mys v1.4.0, although the content in ACP will change quite a lot. For the better of course, if you have any suggestions to make for the ACP overhaul project please feel free posting your ideas in this thread:
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=3884

GuardiansWish 12-04-2012 02:50 PM

Our First Error

I've got two of my artists unable to get to the adopts half of the site. This is the error they're getting. I think something is wrong with the group but I'm not sure.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Mod either does not exist!' in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Mod') #1 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('Mod') #2 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(38): MemberCreator->create_mod() #3 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(89): MemberCreator->create() #4 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(39): Mysidia->getcurrentuser() #5 /home/chibifur/public_html/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize() #6 /home/chibifur/public_html/adopt.php(3): require('/home/chibifur/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

Hall of Famer 12-04-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardiansWish (Post 25090)
I've got two of my artists unable to get to the adopts half of the site. This is the error they're getting. I think something is wrong with the group but I'm not sure.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Mod either does not exist!' in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Mod') #1 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('Mod') #2 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(38): MemberCreator->create_mod() #3 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(89): MemberCreator->create() #4 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(39): Mysidia->getcurrentuser() #5 /home/chibifur/public_html/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize() #6 /home/chibifur/public_html/adopt.php(3): require('/home/chibifur/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

I see, the class Mod has yet to be made available. To fix the error, go to your class_membercreator.php and replace the entire code by this below:

PHP Code:

<?php

class MemberCreator extends UserCreator{

// The abstract factory class UserCreator

protected $userinfo;
  protected 
$usergroup;
  protected 
$user;

public function 
__construct($userinfo){
     if(empty(
$userinfo)) throw new Exception('User id or Username does not exist...');

$this->userinfo $userinfo;

$this->usergroup $this->getgroupid();
  }

public function 
getgroupid(){
     global 
$mysidia;

$whereclause $whereclause = (is_numeric($this->userinfo))?"uid ='{$this->userinfo}'":"username ='{$this->userinfo}'";

$gid $mysidia->db->select("users", array("usergroup"), $whereclause)->fetchColumn();
     return 
$gid;
  }

public function 
getgroupcategory(){

// This feature will be fully implemented in Mys v1.3.3 or v1.3.4.

if($this->usergroup == or $this->usergroup == 2) return "Admin";
     elseif(
$this->usergroup == or $this->usergroup == 6) return "Mod";
     elseif(
$this->usergroup == 3) return "Registered";
     elseif(
$this->usergroup == 5) return "Banned";
     else throw new 
Exception('Cannot recognize usergroup category for this user, he/she may be a guest, a bot, or else...');
  }

public function 
create(){

$category $this->getgroupcategory();
     switch(
$category){
        case 
"Admin":

$this->user $this->create_admin();
           break;
        case 
"Mod":

$this->user $this->create_admin();
           break;
        case 
"Banned":

$this->user $this->create_banned();
           break;           
        default:

$this->user $this->create_member();                   
     }
     return 
$this->user;     
  }

public function 
massproduce(){
     return 
FALSE;
  }

private function 
create_admin(){
     return new 
Admin($this->userinfo);
  }

private function 
create_mod(){
     return new 
Mod($this->userinfo);
  }

private function 
create_member(){
     return new 
Member($this->userinfo);
  }

private function 
create_banned(){
     return new 
Banned($this->userinfo);
  }
}
?>

GuardiansWish 12-04-2012 04:59 PM

Okay. I just put it in and I will let you know as soon as I hear from them if it worked or not.

Hall of Famer 12-04-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardiansWish (Post 25094)
Okay. I just put it in and I will let you know as soon as I hear from them if it worked or not.

Well that should work, but incase it does not please let me know. I wish you best luck.