View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 27,208
PTGigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Invalid adoptable id error is usually caused by mismatch of your owned_adoptables table and this line in doadopt.php below:

PHP Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."owned_adoptables VALUES ('', '$type', '$name','$loggedinname','0','0', '$code', '','$alts','fortrade','no','$gender','$loggedinname', 'Happy', '$side', '$MAXHP', '$MAXHP', '$Attack', '$Defense', '$Speed', '$Evade', '$Element','$evolution','$evolutionlevel','$evolutionform', '$evolutionform2'))"); 
I'd advise you to look at your prefix_owned_adoptables table carefully, or you may want to post a screenshot of your database table structure of prefix_owned_adoptables.

Also I recommend you to edit out this part of the codes from all your script files:

PHP Code:
// **********************************************************************
// Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script
// Copyright 2009 Brandon Rusnak
// For help and support: http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/
//
// Redistribution prohibited without written permission
// ********************************************************************** 
Yeah I first thought that would be the problem but after checking it over and over again I realized it was not :S I did just re-check it again and it's exactly like my owned_adoptables table. That's why I'm thinking it's the cash since I can see no other issues and I could adopt pets before I installed the purchasing mod.

Alrighty :3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic