View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:23 PM
bruh

Credits: 47,163
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

Nem (can I call you that? XD), 'tis natural since goldfish eat loads xD They'd eat anything (well try to) that would fit in their mouths xD When I was cleaning out my guppy tank, I placed the guppies in a container that floated in the spare tank where the goldfish was (I was cleaning out the goldfish tank too), little did I know that the container had a hole... it sunk and they tried to eat the guppies. Luckily none got eaten :P SUPER FAST GUPPIES FTW! >:3

Nyx (can I call you that too? XD) failed :D Turkey eggs are eggs :P Lol.

Two bunnies and seven chickens?! Is it worth it? Because that's 9 animals for 2 animals o-o But idk xD

I really want to live on a farm, but like a private one where I only have them as pets xD

And... three kits? :O You make me jealous... and my mum & dad went to the market today, they bought some duck eggs o-o They don't know if they're organic but they agreed that I'm allowed to incubate them for 7 days to check if they're fertilised, and if any of them aren't fertilised, then they'd eat them lol. :D

DUCKIES ARE CUTE. And I hope the duck that I found near the river is a mallard duck 'cause they're adorable... and I heard that ducks are very social animals... what happens if it hatches, but I don't have any other ducks? :O

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!