View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:45 AM

Credits: 23,014
Ruinily is on a distinguished road
Default Felkyo creatures

~~
Click the book to enter the realm of the Felkyo.
~---------------------------------------~

This is a continuously growing site where all the graphics were made by me and most of the writing was done by my cousin, so its all original. All the images in this post are pets from the site, I think we have a great variety of creatures and objects, and a few worlds to explore on top of that! So come to the Felkyo pet shop and check out what I might have in stock. I have all sorts of things from magical charms to flying cats!

~*~

Or if that doesnt suit you then check out the cat in the hat with a knack for dimensional travel in the portals room in the back of the shop. They can lead to other far away places with interesting characters, and of course pets like wolves, foxes, owls, scorpians, and butterflies.

~*~

Though if you are looking for a few nice drinks and a snack, or maybe a toy for your new companions check out the stalls!

~*~

If you want a brief look at everything the Felkyo may hold for you from the adopts and items, (or the stories that pop up) or if you want to read up on it check out the library. Heres a couple of books from it.

~*~

Or just outside the shop is a whole mythical market place forum waiting to be explored and used for trading, creating and chatting. Or getting unusual pets like these. (Dont worry there are cute ones too, like ghost cats, seals, many fish, and zombie monkeys.)

~*~

And of course no pet site should be without at least one killer toilet.~

I think he's welcoming you... or possibly wants to eat you, one of the two.

~There may be a few rough edges or glitches since I've just uploaded most of the old site into the new site with the unexpected overhaul, and theres still a lot of things to be fixed, but I'll be sorting it out soonish. And theres always plenty more planned to come to the Felkyo as well! So come and join us in exploring.~
~---------------------~

All updates to the site will be posted in the thread, not in this original post.

Last edited by Ruinily; 04-11-2013 at 05:47 PM.