View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 27,075
PTGigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Well I am replying to Gigi's post now, it seems that she has some interesting ideas to share.

Pet background: Umm this may be difficult, since it will need to merge the background and pet image. I personally never tried that before, but Anna has done that with her breeding script. I will see if it will work nicely.
Turn your adoptables into different species: This is just like an evolution system, isnt it? I will release an updated version of adoptables evolution script following the release of Mys v1.3.0, and evolution items will be part of that Mod.
Corrupt/Purify Adoptables: Dont understand what that is, mind elaborating?
Pet Background I assumed it might be difficult seeing as very few other adoptables sites have a feature like that (I can only think of two off the top of my head O.o). But an idea is an idea XD
Different Species I believe the suggestion more entailed changing the species entirely. Similar to how on VDex if you have a Ditto and use a Metronome on it the Ditto will turn into a random Pokemon. Something not evolution based though, coding-wise, I guess it does sound very much like evolution except it would have multiple outcomes of what it could turn the creature into. So in that case it just seems better to give "evolution" items the ability to have more outcomes. :3
Corrupt/Purify I believe the user who posted that was going on something similar to the sick/cure items, except it would change it to a new image to display the new effect. So, in that case, I'd think it'd be an item that just changes the pet's image to another one. Giving the effect that your pet has become "corrupted" or "cleansed". It could also be used for many other things, similiar to Neopet's Paintbrushes or whatnot. :3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic