Thread: Theme Bug
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:57 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 118,590
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default Theme Bug

Okay, I for one just don't understand the whole new theme system, it's confusing for me ;n; But Pachoofoosh created a theme for me (which I adore), but when a guest is trying to view the site they get this error:
Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/ferrepet/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/ferrepet/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_frame.php(226): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/ferrepet/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(449): Frame->render() #3 /home/ferrepet/public_html/index.php(86): Mysidia->output() #4 /home/ferrepet/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ferrepet/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
When I was logged in I could view the site just fine with no errors, and the new theme was working perfectly...so...uh...since I'm not sure what to do, any advice..?