View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:31 AM

Credits: 29,270
kristhasirah
Default Items not working

I'm having problems with the Items in the new script (v1.3.4) ... when i use an item, the selection drop only shows the species of the adopts, currently i have 3 species and more than 10 adopts, but i can only chose 3, one of each species... and when i select 1 of the species it says the item was used successfully, it changes the selected adopt, but like i say it only shows 3 of more of 10. can some one fix it?? i can't... i have no idea how the new script works >_>

by the way is a clean install of the script, the only change i did was to the data base, to fix the breeding interval <--- is another thing that was not working correctly because in the data base the name of the function says "int DEFAULT 0erval" and each time i input a number in the field, the database dint update, so i had to change the name to "interval" in order to make it work.

sorry if this was asked before, i used the search to try to find something similar to my problem, but i dint find it...

Last edited by kristhasirah; 09-09-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: changes and editing