View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 09:33 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 117,851
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Some more sketches! This time a bit more work on NPC's and the shop keeper base...all shop keepers are Androids...so they do all look the same, which may bore some, but it's easier on me XD

Plus working on writing out and testing some concepts for the explore maps. I think I'm going to do some simple text-based quests and adventures, but it's all going to be illustrated to some extent, and the maps will be click-to-go sort of maps.

Right now, besides the sketches, what I'm trying to figure out is implementing a random-url script for a sort of minigame, which is very simply clicking spots on an image to find the raptor who's hiding from you, and if you find him you get an item. Plus I'd like to use the random-url for exploring, so that you'll see something like;
"What's that? You can hear something rustling in the bushes!
Investigate :: Move On"

And if you click Investigate you'll either find something or it will be nothing at all.

Random-url is my best friend when it comes to creating explore pages, quests, and games. If I could just get the thing to work properly with mysidia! Blagh.

Last edited by Abronsyth; 04-18-2014 at 10:59 AM.