Thread: Mys 1.3.4 Alchemy Mod
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 01:09 PM

Credits: 28,757
kristhasirah

for those who can't create the database here is the manual install/creation or whatever you want to call it:
just use the "SQL" and copy/paste/change the following codes (remember to change `your_database` for your database name, and if you changed the adopts prefix, remember to change it too to the one you are using):

Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_acp_hooks` (`id`, `linktext`, `linkurl`, `pluginname`, `pluginstatus`) VALUES ('null', 'Alchemy Plugin v1.3.4 by Hall of Famer', 'http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4368','alchemy', 'null')
Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_items_functions` (`ifid`, `function`, `intent`, `description`) VALUES ('null', 'recipe', 'no','This item function defines items that acts as recipe for alchemy practices.')
Code:
CREATE TABLE `adopts_alchemy` (alid INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, item INT DEFAULT 0, item2 INT DEFAULT 0, newitem INT DEFAULT 0, chance INT DEFAULT 0, recipe INT DEFAULT 0)
Code:
CREATE TABLE `adopts_alchemy_settings` (asid INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, name varchar(20), value varchar(40))
Code:
INSERT INTO `Your_database`.`adopts_alchemy_settings` (`asid`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('1', 'system', 'enabled'), ('2', 'chance', 'enabled'), ('3', 'recipe', 'enabled'), ('4', 'cost', '500'), ('5', 'license', ''), ('6', 'usergroup', 'all')
Please take in mind that this is how it worked for me, im using x10hosting and probably you will have to change/edit something, to make it work.
EDIT:
If you have no idea where to add the codes... I made a failed attempt of tutorial, but it will give you the idea of what to do and where to add the codes:
for me is in spanish, but most of the phpadmins are kind of similar

another thing i noticed, while looking at the intall is that the "INT" in most or all of the codes are not in Caps "int" probably this is one of the reasons the install is not working.

hope this help for those who want to install the mod.

by the way: IT WORKS!! THANKS HOF!!!!

Last edited by kristhasirah; 09-26-2014 at 02:36 PM.