Thread: Novul
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 91,361
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Today I've been working on prototyping how I want 'play' to be like!

Or here for a live preview.

I hope I can at least get some noises and heart/other reaction bubbles up by the end of the week. I'd also like to looking make more complex touch reactions such as 'petting' via a swipe-like gesture and 'scratching' via a fast back and forth motion. I'd like all of this to be as compatible as possible with touch devices, of course!

My vague plan of action is to have five actions the pet 'wants' to do. You'll get a bonus point for each one you do at the correct time. Do them all in the correct order and you'll get all five bonus points! This means more currency for you and more happiness and experience (to level up with) for your pet.

This set of five actions will be unique for each and every individual pet and it will never change. Get to know each of your pets well and you'll always know just how to make them the happiest! It may take several days worth of tries to figure out just what your pet likes, but they'll appreciate the effort.