Thread: Mys 1.3.4 Alchemy Mod
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Aspiring

Credits: 11,334
Nieth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nieth

I didn't try the original, but in the one I edited, I believe I allowed for the order. It doesn't seem to work though.

../admincp/alchemy.php @ line 85
I changed:
PHP Code:
$whereClause "(item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")}) OR (item = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item")})"
to
PHP Code:
$whereClause "(item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")}) OR (item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")}) OR (item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")}) OR (item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")} and item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")}) OR (item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")}) OR (item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")} and item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")})"
and I changed ../classes/class_alchemy.php @ line 27
PHP Code:
$whereClause "(item = {$this->item->id} and item2 = {$this->item2->id}) OR (item = {$this->item2->id} and item2 = {$this->item->id})"
to
PHP Code:
$whereClause "(item = {$this->item->id} and item2 = {$this->item2->id} and item3 = {$this->item3->id}) OR (item = {$this->item->id} and item3 = {$this->item3->id} and item2 = {$this->item2->id}) OR (item2 = {$this->item2->id} and item = {$this->item->id} and item3 = {$this->item3->id}) OR (item2 = {$this->item2->id} and item3 = {$this->item3->id} and item = {$this->item->id}) OR (item3 = {$this->item3->id} and item2 = {$this->item2->id} and item = {$this->item->id}) OR (item3 = {$this->item3->id} and item = {$this->item->id} and item2 = {$this->item2->id})"
Didn't seem to work. Don't know if I did something wrong or not.