Thread: Ah..hello ^^;
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 11:05 PM
The awesomesauce

Credits: 34,685
Ittermat is on a distinguished road

I understand real life comes first honest! But with MVPS there are literally game breaking bugs that arent being fixed or anything (for example random users cant buy anything from stores..)...they're never around... only really showed up to write a few "promises for bugfixes" that never happened...and none of the other mods are even on ...EVER...

Its basically more neglect than anything.

WE dont have access to our ACTUAL sites like you do here... on MVPS its all just us editing their "Website" so theres alot we cant fix unless they do it for us. We cant have access to the core files of our site...we basically just login and add items, add maps, and add pets and things... its very basic.. (and im not saying its a bad thing to do it that way..Im just annoyed at how broken it is)

At least you know HOF is here...and if you have a question or suggestion you can ask and they'll answer when they can.

At MVPS? no one is there except the people making sites.

Also it wasnt free...I've spent about $300 there. (because they charge by "Slots") as in...you need another pet slot to add a new pet,new item,new explore page...etc. plus a monthly subscription to have a premium site that has the ability to use premium bbcode...(So for example- before I bought the subscription, I couldnt have images on my stores, my bank, my games...etc.)

At the end of the day its just bad business practice really...

And thanks for the advice! I'll definately check into it ^^

Last edited by Ittermat; 02-03-2016 at 11:09 PM.